“Great food - Great price”

Briquettes Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 666 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mobile, Alabama
“Great food - Great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I finally tried Briquettes and we were not disappointed! T-Steak was delicious. Salad was also great. I tried the pasta with shrimp, chicken and sausage and had to take some home. The steak dinner came with a smally dessert that was just right to satisfy your sweet tooth without being too much. Family atmosphere and very casual. Prices very reasonable and satff very friendly. Sorry we waited so long to go! We will go again and try some of their other offerings!

mobile, AL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Steak House in Alabama”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

The service is great and fast, even with the amount of meat that needed to be cooked for our group of 7. We were surprised to find that the number two steakhouse in Mobile was in a shopping center, so we were a little uneasy about entering. We knew we were in no shape to go into Ruth's Chris since we had just come from a local flee market. We decided to go anyways, and we were pleasantly surprised. The filet, my order, was absolutley mouth watering and the sweet potatoe casserole is to die for. Although my favortie will always be Ruth's Chris, this restaurant comes to a close second.

Wichita, Kansas
“Great Steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

My colleagues and I went to Briquettes last night for dinner, and the food and service were both very good. I had the small filet and sweet potato casserole, and both were wonderful. If you're looking for a great steak at a fairly reasonable price, be sure to check out Briquettes

“Great!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I very much enjoyed the food and service. Both surpassed our expectations. Even well done steaks were juicy. The sweet potato casserole is too awesome.

1 Thank Boa74
Semmes, Alabama
“Great Food and Great Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

If you want great good and great prices in a neighborhood steakhouse then this is the place. I have attached pictures so you can see how large the portions are and how good the food likes! If you live in Mobile, Alabama or you are visiting, this is a place you don't want to miss!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank AlabamaGirl2013

Been to Briquettes Steakhouse? Share your experiences!