“Dream land”

Dreamland Bar-b-que
Ranked #30 of 680 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is the second time I've stopped by this restaurant while traveling. Dream land isn't on the top of my list for BBQ. But for the most part is serve it's purpose. The Dreamland in Atlanta seems to be much better.

There are newer reviews for Dreamland Bar-b-que

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

On the way back from Orlando and searched for the "best BBQ" in town. They were not wrong.
Excellent service, food. Best BBQ ribs.
Definitely going back.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We came here based on several recommendations. While in AL you have to try their style of BBQ right? Dreamland did not dissapoint. The staff was friendly and the food was good. I've decided that I'm not a fan of vinegar based BBQ sauce, but you can get sauce on the side. I just used the baked bean sauce with my meat. The sausage has an awesome flavor. So much so I ordered another dish. You can even get them to ship you food just about anywhere in the States.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

This was my second trip to dreamland. The BBQ pit is in the wall of the restaurant! Everything is good, but the ribs... the ribs are as good as anywhere. I can't imagine any way to make them any better. Part of what makes them so good is that you get the whole rib, no baby backs here. The staff is always fantastic too.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The food here was great. The staff was friendly. This place was not on your list when we made it to Mobile but it is a must stop from now on.