“New Homewood Suites in Mobile”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd
Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Mobile, United States
“New Homewood Suites in Mobile”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Hotel is very clean. Double queen suites very nice for four adults and kids. Still a few bugs to work out with new construction, but overall a very good hotel and convenient access off interstate. Need to convince Homewood to have managers reception every night, not just Mon-Thurs.... weekends deserve a free drink!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL. Thank you for your nice review and we will take your recommendation into consideration. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Had to find a place to stay on short notice in Mobile and I came across Homewood Suites. I didn't know it was brand new until we arrived. It is beautifully decorated and has wonderful, helpful staff on every level. The complimentary breakfast every morning and dinner Monday through Thursday were beyond expectations. The room was spacious, had a great layout with two big TV's. Equipped with lots of extras. Definitely a great price for all you get. Will definitely stay here in the future. Even have a firepit and gas grills on a large patio area by the pool. Very quite. Never heard any noise from other rooms or the hallway.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you!
Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Brand new, beautiful hotel. Very comfortable bed and all the amenities a traveler could want. Nicely decorated. Huge rooms, friendly staff. Didn’t get to eat breakfast, but had many choices. Great location off I-65 but a bit hard to find at night. If you need a place near the Mobile Airport – stay here!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time here at the Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for such a nice review.
Hickory, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here two nights while touring Mobile. It is difficult to find and the given address does not show up of GPS/Navigation systems - something that definitely needs a remedy! However, once found, we were very pleased that we did! Nice size rooms/suites; a nice, full kitchen and a very comfortable bed/mattress. The buffet breakfast and the evening social hour were a touch above what was expected and a tip of the hat to the cook - the wraps on Thursday evening were exceptional. Will plan on staying there again and will look for other Homewood Suites in other cities in the future

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
We are glad you think we have a great value here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL. Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to your next visit.
Louisville Ky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights while visiting Mobile. The beds were very comfortable, suite was spacious and the evening hospitality dinner was a great touch. The breakfast was great and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
We here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL would like to thank you for such a great review and for your business. We hope to see you again soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Although it took a while to find this new property (it is not easily found using GPS), we were pleasantly surprised with the property. Plenty of space for a family of 6 in the suites, nice size refrigerator was a plus. It is located in a great area near shopping and resturants right off the interstate. The staff was incredible and very responsive to all of our requests. Add in a great breakfast and evening manager's special meals and you have a really impressive stay at a great value. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
We are happy to read you had an impressive stay here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd and that you think we are a great value. Your nice review is greatly appreciated and we hope to be hosting you again soon.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at a Homewood Suites in Mobile, AL and we were very pleased with our experience. The suite was very clean and staff very helpful. The breakfast buffet was exceptional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a good hotel and can see that business people would really like to stay there.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are happy to read our staff was so helpful to you during your stay here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, we will be sure to let them know. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to be seeing you again soon.