The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa
Ranked #5 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Miami,Florida
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Sleep like a president, dream like a boss!! What an experience and to this all under one roof of history. This place deserves more than 5 stars. Plus beds, spacious rooms and hallways, luxurious fixtures, gorgeous bathrooms adorned with marble and top quality service. Not to mention the rooftop pool which gave you a beautiful view of the city of mobile was the the icing on the cake. Wish I would have found this gem a long time ago. The gym is so welcoming offering water, towels and free recyclable headphones for your personal use. My stay was not long enough but needless to say I will be back!!! No amount of words could describe my impeccable visit here. Well done, you make the chain of Renaissance hotels proud!!!

Room Tip: Gorgeous spacious rooms
1 Thank jasmineleno
Scott M, Manager at The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
What a wonderful review that you have shared with us of your recent stay at the Battle House Hotel & Spa. I appreciate your business and for taking the time to send in your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the room, the Outdoor Pool, and the fitness center.

I was excited to hear that you will be returning in the future too!

Hope to see you soon!

Have a great rest of the summer season.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
Pearland, TX
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed here on our way home from vacation and were looking for a nice hotel instead of the usual motel along the highway, and we found it here. It has a beautiful lobby and the employees were very helpful and courteous. Unfortunately we did not stay on one of the older rooms but had a very nice room overlooking the river. We were able to walk a couple blocks to our choice of restaurants and found the Royal Scam which was very nice.

1 Thank Paulmug1
Thank you for finding us and stopping at the Battle House Hotel & Spa on your way home from vacation. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and also found the chance to visit one of the many restaurants in the city of Mobile. Thank you for recognizing the hotel ambassadors and the lobby of the hotel. I appreciate your comments!

I look forward to you visiting again real soon. Next time, we will have to reserve you in one of the hotel rooms on the historic side of the hotel.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is by far the nicest place to stay in Mobile. My wedding party stayed here and they treated us great. The rooms were beautiful and our guests loved this hotel. My now wife loved the spa and the hotel took care of any of our needs right away. Valet wait times were a little annoying...but this might just be because I hate valet in general and would rather self-park my car.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you for sharing this special day at the Battle House Hotel & Spa. I appreciate your business and sharing your feedback with me. I am glad your wife enjoyed the spa. I do apologize for any wait times you experienced with the valet team. I will share your comments with the them.

Thank you for your review of the hotel and again, CONGRATULATIONS!
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Guest services was ok at best. I called ahead to confirm a room with a refrigerator. I have a species needs child. I got told they could not promise me one. Communication is the best asset of this hotel. Looking out for special needs is not either. Got there and found out there is one in most all if the rooms. Found left items of trash under the beds. Valet service was good. My son left his phone in the room. Cleaning service did not find it. Another guest did. The guest notified us. The hotel did not. I called and was promised they would have it on my way back from vacation. To call 20 minutes out it would be waiting on me. I have been here almost 30 already no phone yet. I have already informed them my family including the special needs child us outside waiting. One of the front desk clerks has apologized several times. They don't have a record. Yes that is my blue minivan blocking valet parking until they can find the phone.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Marblestowne5
Scott M, Manager at The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Battle House Hotel & Spa. I want to sincerely apologize to you and your family for the inconveniences and lack of service you received while visiting the hotel and attempting to retrieve the cell phone. I will follow up immediately with the Housekeeping Director to discuss the lack of cleaning under the bed and why the cell phone was not located by one of the hotel's ambassadors. As you can imagine, we have a large amount of lost and found items recovered daily left behind by our guests. I assure you that most of these items are returned promptly to their owners without any incident. Again, my apologies that the service level was not its best for you in retrieving the phone.

I appreciate you bringing this to my attention so that we may improve our systems and processes in regards to the hotel's lost and found procedures.
Louisa, Virginia
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The historic hotel is absolutely beautiful and is a must stay if you are in the Mobile area. Great rooms, great roof top pool and spa. The area around the hotel has tons of things to do like museums, shops some of the greatest seafood on the Gulf all with in walking distance. Great hotel for a getaway or business. Be sure to check out the whispering arch.

Stayed July 2014
Scott M, Manager at The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at the Battle House Hotel & Spa. I was happy to read you had the chance to visit the spa and Outdoor Pool area and visit other attractions within the city of Mobile. Thank you for making us "one of the top hotels that you have stayed in". Your comments and review mean a lot to me and I will make sure to share with all of the ambassadors at the hotel.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again real soon!
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a great historic hotel which is located in a vibrant historic district in Mobile. Within walking distance from Dauphin Street where there are a lot of bars and restaurants. The hotel has a fabulous rooftop pool and bar connected to their spa area. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the long weekend was an great time for all in my party.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
I was happy to hear you enjoyed the rooftop pool at the Battle House Hotel & Spa and found your way down Dauphin Street and enjoyed some bars and restaurants.

Thank you for staying with us and recognizing the ambassadors!

I appreciate your business and hope you will visit the hotel next time you are in Mobile!
Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed 22 July 2014

enjoyed spacious room and most helpful staff in old Mobile. The Terrace on 8th floor is a beautiful escape. The main lobby is an awesome restoration. We had a lovely evening of strolling the Downtown streets for dinner and breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for visiting downtown Mobile and staying at the Battle House Hotel & Spa. I am glad you enjoyed the 8th floor Terrace at the hotel and the room. I see you had a chance to visit some local restaurants on Dauphin Street too!

Make sure to reserve a room with the hotel next time you are in town. I look forward to your next visit!