Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd
US$131
US$136
US$122
US$147
All reviewsfront deskaccess roadservice roadgreat hotelthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastrecommend this hotelexcellent stayoatmealroom was cleanking suitewould definitely stay here againconvenient locationthe staff was greatnight stayenjoyed my stayparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for a night on our way between Texas and the Carolinas and have stayed many, many times in Hampton Inns with excellent results. Don't know what happened this time...

The check in was smooth with friendly staff. Had to pay $10 extra for last non smoking king room which was some odd business suite with a desk and chair facing a king bed but no towel bars, an occasionally running toilet and a bug that crawled across my spouse while he was sitting on the couch. Pillows were like square briquettes as opposed to the usual assortment of soft and firm. Breakfast "eggs" didn't even attempt to look like the real thing and the biscuits were dried out.

As HHonors members who seek out Hampton Inns, this one was a real disappointment. Won't be staying here again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jcbtexas
Robin P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I have read your review and I am following up with our pest control vendor so that we can look further into this. I hope that you can view this as an isolated event and definitely not our standard. Perhaps if you are in the Mobile area you could gie us another opportunity to take care of your lodging needs. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

It was a good hotel I had very little to complain about overall. Very strict with closing of pool at 10 PM and when you work until 8 PM after dinner makes it hard to enjoy amenities provided. Other than that a good place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the excellent review. I will be sure to share this with my staff. We were delighted to take care of you while in Mobile and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

OUTSTANDING customer service, especially by their front desk night staff. After our rooms were given away at another hotel, Jesse stepped in and made a bad situation into a wonderful 3 day 2 night stay. He ensured that all of our needs were met as soon as we walked through the door even at 2:00 AM in the morning. The entire staff was more than accommodating and more than grateful to go out of their way to help us in whatever we needed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The hotel did not provide anyhting amazing. However it was clean, the breakfast was ok for just a quick little something, and the pool was nice with a beautiful deck. It was convenient to some of the outer amenities of Mobile without being way out of town. They also have a shuttle to and from the air port and hertz is within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Nice hotel. The exercise room is one of the better I have seen in a non-luxury hotel. For those of us who follow a low-carb diet the breakfast meets the requirements very well with eggs and meat every morning. The guest rooms are very clean and reasonably quiet. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business