“Hampton for life!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd
Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Well worth the good price. Very nice and clean all around. Staff was very friendly and even called to make sure everything was ok with room. Breakfast is plentiful and delicious. Will definitely recommend and return to Hampton in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Me and some other family members (mom,dad and sis) checked in to get a place to rest for the night while traveling to North Carolina after coming from Texas,as my dad is a news reporter and he travels the country! We checked in and the staff was kind,the lobby was nicely decorated as well.We go to the room to find it nice and clean,like any other Hampton Inn! The staff even left a note on our bed saying that the sheets were clean and fresh for our stay :)! The only problem was since my dad is a news reporter he needs very good Internet and sadly the Internet is pretty bad here :/ For luxury and cleanness I would definitely stay here again though with my dad we would need a little better or upgraded Internet!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We were very tired after driving from Orlando(on our way to Dallas) and the front desk person on Aug 1st night didn't seem to care at all : 1. I asked for some pillows for my kids and told me that there is a Walmart across the street and is the easiest way to get it!!!!!! 2. Asked for the luggage cart to take our bags to room and he said, "it is somewhere on this property". Never thought, will get this kind of "service" from a Hilton property! -Biju Varghese Flower Mound

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have enjoyed staying in Hampton Inns in the past and this experience was no different. My room was super clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good with a variety of hot and cold foods. I would definitely stay here again on a repeat trip to Mobile.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed overnight here when we met family in Mobile. The rooms were nice and comfortable. I would complain about the carpet being stained, but the morning we left there were carpet cleaners there to clean the entire hotel--so problem solved. Other than the carpet stains, the room was very clean. We spent time at the pool, too, and it was very nice. Breakfast was a nice buffet. The coffee was the best treat!

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is a nice, newer Hampton Inn and Suites located along I-65 at Airport Boulevard. This replaced an older, exterior corridor Hampton Inn just up the road. The hotel is in good condition and the room was very good as well. I got in late and the lady at the front desk was extremely helpful and friendly. Only complaint is that the breakfast was just okay. Always seems like Hampton's breakfast could be a lot better with just a few more options. Mainly a good stay and I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This hotel has one of the friendliest staffs of all the Hampton Inns that I have used. The rooms are clean and new. The hardest item about this hotel is getting to the correct street. It is on the service road for I65 but called a different name by my GPS. The address on Hampton Inn's website is correct, I did not write it down. If you are traveling from the airport and miss the first exit to the service road, you can exit on to I65 and take an immediate right on the another end of the service road. Also, At this hotel you have no eating locations within easy walking distance. I called Jimmy Johns and had a sandwich deliveried within 15 minutes one night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business