“Mobile/Providence Hampton Inn”

Ranked #2 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Dickson, United States
“Mobile/Providence Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn several times. The staff is extremely helpful and professional, the lobby is always clean, the rooms are immaculate, and we would recommend this motel to anyone!!! We love it, and we will be back!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
New York, NY
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Have stayed at this property several times. They lock the front door late at night which is the first time I've ever experienced that at a hotel anywhere in the world. But that aside, nice compact one-bedroom and larger suites with the typical Homewood kitchenette and sitting area. Okay breakfast.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Helpful and friendly staff. Newer hotel with updated rooms. Mattress a bit lumpy and housekeeping didn't provide any new shampoo or coffee on my 2nd day. Hotel keys wouldn't work for me and several others on our second day of our stay. Hotel is walking distance to two restaurants.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Cindy C
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Facilities in excellent condition. Great breakfast and a extremely welcoming, professional staff. Would stay here again anytime. I have nothing but good things to say about my two day stay. The entire experience was pleasant. I have nothing bad to say and that's saying something!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

mobile, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

walls of the hotel rather thin and was awakened by adjacent rooms occupants having sex. fire alarm went off due to a toaster problem in the kitchen. All this in the early hours of the morning. Not much rest that morning.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed here for one night after I finished repairing an aircraft at Mobile International Airport. The hotel shuttle picked me up at the FBO (Fixed Base Operator) at the airport and before dropping me off at the hotel, the shuttle driver took me to the Wal-mart close to the hotel to get some items since my employer didn't inform me that I was going to be staying the night.

This was my first time staying at a Hampton Inn & Suites and I came away thoroughly impressed. The hotel is located off of Airport Blvd. and its location among the landscape makes for some good scenery. The room was spacious. I'm a person with lower back pain and the bed was super comfortable. I had no issues with the hotel's wi-fi.

There's a TGI Fridays located across the street but if your looking for other options your really limited in the hotel's general area. There was a decent selection of food for breakfast with my only suggestion for improvement would be to offer some more choices for those individuals on a diet.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Savannah, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Hampton Inn provided me with a quality spring board to start my day, with a wonderful early morning breakfast, comfort location to either watch the morning news or read the US Today while getting your thoughts eady for the day. Hampton Inn provided us in the evening when returning from class with cold water and cookies before I hit the gym and the pool. After showering Hampton Inn provided me with an option to use the Free WiFi in my room or there internet cafe on the first floor. My stay at the Hampton Inn was wonderful all my needs were net and moore.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business