“A Great Place to Stay !”

Residence Inn Mobile
Ranked #27 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stayed at this location 3/14/14 - 3/17/14. This hotel is nicely located, clean, offers a hearty breakfast, and the friendly stafff rivals that in some of the finest hotels I've stayed in. I was greeted by Tiffany, who was extremely gracious, helpful and accomodating. I did have an issue with extending my stay for an extra day, but notwithstanding that glitch, I have already reserved a room for later this year. I would definitely recommend this location if you're ever in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Christy G, General Manager at Residence Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear LyNette B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Residence Inn Mobile. We love to hear the feedback and really appreciate your kind comments. I will make sure to share your review with Tiffany and the entire staff.

We will see you soon!
Christy

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The people at this hotel were very helpful and give us the best treatment at our stay. great smiles and great attitude to help us after 12 hours of long travel. definitely will stay again in that hotel keep up the good work.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Christy G, General Manager at Residence Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Paulo R,

Thank you for taking the time to wite a review about your recent stay at the Residence Inn Mobile, so happy to hear that our staff gave you the best treatment after such a long drive.
We really appreciate your feedback and I will make sure to share with the staff.
Thank you!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

The staff was so accommodating in our stay. My son had just died and we needed a place to stay while we finished up his affairs. The entire staff cordial and made every effort to make our stay pleasant. Thanks for your consideration

Room Tip: The room was well stocked. We could have eaten in every meal. Breakfast in the lobby was great.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Carrolle S,

We are very sorry for your loss. And thank you so much for sharing your review about recent stay at the Residence Inn Mobile.
It is great to know that our staff was very cordial and made every effort to make your stay pleasant during such a difficult time.
Thank you.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

I have to admit when first coming to mobile my choice was the Hampton Inn because of its trip advisor rating. I'm sure it is also a very nice hotel but I have to say I'm happy they were full for the week. If they hadn't been full I might have never experience this hotel. When I return this will definitely be my first choice.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chad B
Christy G, General Manager at Residence Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Chad B,

We are thrilled that you got to stay with us even though we were not your first choice and even more thrilled to know that we will be your first choice from now on.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Residence Inn Mobile, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have normally stayed at this location once month and this time the room was awful. It had a weird fishy smell and the pillows were stuff and uncomfortable. As an Elite member and being a Residence Inn, you expect more. It was Fairfield Inns quality.

• Stayed: September 2013
Christy G, General Manager at Residence Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear sl22moto,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very sorry to hear that your last stay with us was not a pleasant as previous ones. Please know that we value all of our guests comments and review with our staff in order for us to improve were need to. We hope that next time you are in town that you will give us another chance to make it up to you.

Christy G.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

My wife and I decided to stay here based on reviews of the hotel. Neither one of us felt safe. We both noticed several things. First the hotel in front of the Residence Inn had a gate that could be closed to block their entrance, Second the hotel adjacent to the hotel had a cop car sitting in front the entire time we were there. Third, we had to use our room key to enter the front door at 7 o'clock when it was still light. On a different note, when we arrived at the hotel at 4 o'clock, we were informed that our room wouldn't be ready for at least an hour. They offered us a studio instead which we took. I don't recommend staying at this hotel or in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Christy G, General Manager at Residence Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear Saturndriver,

We are very sad to hear that some safety precautions caused a negative perception. Mobile is a safe and enjoyable place and we regret that you didn’t get to see it this way. We thank you for your feedback and taking the time for this review, we do apologize if your room was not ready at the time of checking in; we have addressed this with the staff.

Christy Gurene

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed the recurring a visit to see my husband who's ship is being built there. Wonderful staff always very friendly! Breakfast was always hot and ready and so was dinner. Staff always ready to help with any issues. Kimberly , Melissa and Tiffany were some of the front desk personal that always greeted us with a smile!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Christy G, General Manager at Residence Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear OSC022704,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the Residence Inn Mobile and for your kind comment s about our staff, breakfast and social, I wil make sure to share with all of them.
We hope that you get to come back soon to visit!