Residence Inn Mobile
US$181
US$176
Travelocity
US$147
All reviewsfront deskfire pitindoor poolfull size fridgestores and restaurantsrecently stayed herefree breakfastnice staymake your own waffleshot tubhour driveshort driveparking lotwould stay againhotel roomeasy accesscouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We wanted a hotel for our family that was pet friendly, safe, comfortable, had a good breakfast, and clean. This hotel was pretty good at meeting our needs. The breakfast was great. The hotel was overall pretty comfortable, but the pull out bed was uncomfortable. The fitness center was small like most, but was adequate. It was a little confusing to get to the location. Overall, this hotel was very good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Christy G, General Manager at Residence Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear curranjhc,

So great to hear that we were the perfetc hotel for your family and even your pet. Thank you for sharing your review and we hope to see you when in Mobile.

Christy Gurene
ri.mobri.gm@marriott.com

Reviewed 19 June 2014

When we travel we always try Marriott and particularly Marriott Residence Inn because eating out while traveling is difficult for health reasons and Marriott is always clean and smoke free, Residence Inn has full kitchen with full size refrigerator and freezer. Rooms are spacious and prices are reasonable.
This Residence Inn was no exception, they offer free breakfast with healthy options as well as waffles and hot breakfast items, and the usual bagels and muffins and cereal.
The lady handling the breakfast was really especially friendly, but then almost all Marriott employees are that way. I wish I had gotten her name, but I did not. I feel comfortable and rested after staying at Marriott Residence Inn and I can prepare my own simple meals which adds to my comfort due to health reasons. Residence Inn makes my travel relaxing.

Room Tip: We only stayed two nights and did not use the facilities much as we were visiting family, but I have never had a bad room at a Residence Inn, and they are not usually overpriced. Not five star, but definitely clean and comfortable and what I need.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank empy2013
Christy G, General Manager at Residence Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear empy2013,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn Mobile, and for such great comments about our property and staff! I will make sure to share your review with the entire staff.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We try to stay at Residence inn if possible because of kitchen availability and pet friendliness. The room was almost clean on arrival, with some trash in the (tiny) trash cans and a few scattered things on the floor. Staff always friendly and helpful. Easy to get into and out of once you learn the the street signs is in front of a different motel and that you have to go to the next parking area to find it.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Timothy R
Christy G, General Manager at Residence Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Timothy R,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your 5 nights stay at the Residence Inn Mobile. We are very sorry for the almost clean room at check in, I will address the issue with the housekeeping staff to ensure this doesn't happen again in the future and I will also share your great comments about our staff with them.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Let me preface this review with the fact that my wife and I do a lot of
domestic traveling and use Residence Inn's almost exclusively as they meet our requirements better than most other places. This being said I am reluctant to write this review, but it needs to be brought to Trip Advisor reader,s attention.
This inn is very well located right off I-65 and Airport Road and quick access to I-10. This provides easy access to the downtown area and to the east side of the bay via I-10 and the causeway.
The breakfast is the usual fare, with a large comfortable serving area that is kept very clean. The front desk personal, as well as the ladies working the serving buffet were always friendly and helpful. I might also mention that they serve food in the evening. The menu varies each night Monday through Thursday. This works out very well for my wife and me, as we have our large meal at noon.
That is the good part, now comes some areas that are well below the Marriott standards for a Residence Inn. The housekeeping, Horrible!!!
We stayed here for nine days in March of 2014 and these are the things that make an otherwise excellent stay unpleasant.
> During a nine day stay the bed linins were only changed once.
> Numerous times all the waste baskets were not emptied.
> The dirty towels were removed, but not all of them replaced.
> The coffee was not always replaced
> The drape in one room was missing and was never replaced.
> Someone had spilled sugar or salt in the hall in front of our room and it was
still there when we left.

Watchmaker

Room Tip: A Great location to just see Mobile and the bay area in general
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Watchmaker
Christy G, General Manager at Residence Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Watchmaker,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Residence Inn Mobile. We really appricate your feedback, the good and the not so good. I will share your review with staff regarding the compliments and address the housekeeping issue you had while here and hope we can better ourselves and that you will come back and give us another chance to better serve you.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

This is the Third time I have Stayed at this Location. The Hotel and Staff are OUTSTANDING!! Great people, very friendly and always willing to help in any way they can. The Staff is the most personable people of any hotel I have ever stayed at. I will ALWAYS Stay at this Hotel when I am in Mobile, AL. I have been Staying here since 31 Dec 2013. I will be here untill 30Mar2014. The Staff's Friendlyness and personal behaviors has made this like a second home.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Christy G, General Manager at Residence Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Joe H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great feedback. We really appreciate your kind comments about our hotel and staff! We do not want to see you all leave but great to know that you all will be back to the Residence Inn if in Mobile again.