“Ok ”

Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10
Ranked #29 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I have not stayed at holiday inn, so I'm not sure of the expectations. I Stayed for Mardi Gras. The lobby areas are nice. The rooms are not tight, but I wouldn't call them spacious. They have made an attempt to renovate rooms, but more needs to be done. Bathrooms have rust and some mold in the corners of the tub. Housekeeping manager was working hard to get rooms cleaned (we had a large group). Gerald, the manager, was very pleasant and did everything he could to accommodate our concerns. This is a pet friendly hotel, so make sure you make them aware if you have pet allergies.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear lenkag24,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. I am pleased to know that you found our Manager pleasant, nice lobby and had an overall satisfactory stay. On the other hand, I apologize for the shortfalls you have encountered. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Shawn is the best bartender at the Holiday Inn in Tillman Corner.She really knows how to fix a mix drink. She always checks on her customers while been very friendly to ensure that they are pleased with every drinks. Shawn always greet each customers with a smile.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Maranda H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Way to go Shawn and thank you for your feedback Rebecca! It is always impressive when an employee can leave such an impression on a guest that they remember your name. We are thrilled that Shawn has lived up to and exceeded the expectations here at the Holiday Inn West Mobile! We look forward to seeing you again soon Rebecca!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I booked this hotel on Priceline and arrived at 10 am in the morning. Front desk was very friendly, but I had to wait for a lot of people to check out even though I was there first. The staff seemed to be confused over what to do.

The hotel was certainly not 3- star as suggested by Priceline on their ratings. I would give it a 2-star rating. The room was large, but needed refurbishment.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Dear JimOCotodeCaza_Ca,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re very sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of the room and the service you received from our staff during your check-in. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ferdinand G

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Traveling on business, picked this one by chance. Property has obviously been around for a while, but is clean, comfortable, quiet, well maintained and the folks are freindly and efficient. The delightful surprise came at the breakfast buffet - thick cut, salt cured bacon. Delicious and I would estimate maybe 10 slices to the pound.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JS-VA
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I had stayed at another local Holiday Inn in Mobile and hands down had a better stay here. The staff was supper friendly at the front desk every night. The restaurant was a little weird but the servers were awesome and offered some suggestions and helpful hints. The hotel is a little outdated and older but the service well makes up for it. Thanks for a great stay!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I had the occasion to spend 2 nights in this hotel to attend some business meetings. I was greeted warmly when I arrived, and felt very "welcome". I found the room to be clean , comfortable and accommodating. As I was engaging with the various staff members on the property I found them to be friendly and engaging at every level. My only negative comment about this property was the restaurant. The menu was very limited (even for a hotel restaurant), and the food quality was at best poor. I had breakfast only two mornings and was very disappointed with the food quality and presentation. Fortunately there are a number of restaurants nearby .

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank camguy01
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

We were driving to Florida and this was a great night stay on I10
Nice clean rooms, comfy beds

Friendly service

Close to mobile downtown , which is nice city as well

Kids eat free with adult pay
Free wifi
Very good deals on Priceline , name your on price
Free parking

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank planotexas1
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear planotexas1,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Thank you again for your comments.

Ben J