“terrible tv and charged too much”

Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65
Ranked #50 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed 25 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontinnmobile, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Reviewed 21 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This motel was probably one of the most average experiences I've had, which is a good thing! I would definitely recommend this place to you because it was safe, comfortable, and affordable! I worked at a hotel in my hometown and there are a million things that can go wrong, so I appreciated the fact that everything went fine!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Laura B
baymontinnmobile, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities. We will happily share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The layout of the room (125) was convenient and the water pressure in the shower was excellent, and there were more TV channels available than in most motels in this price range. That's the good stuff; now for the bad. The bathtub was pretty dirty, and the carpet in the room was worse; you can't walk around it with bare feet. It was supposed to be a nonsmoking room, but there was no nonsmoking sign on the door, and there was an ashtray on the table in the room. And the worst part was the BEDBUG bites on my arms that appeared late the next morning. The front desk clerk packed away all of the breakfast items by 9:30, even though it's supposed to be available from 7-10 a.m. on Sundays. That's a minor issue – obviously you don't stay at a motel for the quick breakfast – but it's another example of how the staff at this Baymont Inn location, collectively, just doesn't seem to care.

Room Tip: Find out if the place has been sprayed for bedbugs before staying here.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
baymontinnmobile, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

I am so sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations and hospitality. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered and know that your voice is very important to us.

When serious issues like these arise, we need to know about it right away and we appreciate that you've taken the time to share. We investigate any mention of a pest problem and routinely treat our rooms to keep pests away. We also hold our housekeeping and front desk staff to a very high standard of quality service and cleanliness and I want you to know that we deeply regret that your experience was not what it should have been in these areas.

We are addressing your comments with our staff and working towards improving our policies and improving upon our services and amenities. Your comments and suggestions are important to us and we hope that you will be impressed by our improvements during your next visit.