“Excellent stay and courteous staff”

Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens
Ranked #3 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Warrior, Alabama
“Excellent stay and courteous staff”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We definitely recommend this hotel! Hannah at the front desk is the best front desk employee we have encountered in a very long time. She should be the model employee for all hotel employees! This Hampton is not one of the newer ones, but is clean, comfortable, and well-maintained. It is very quiet, which was surprising for the location such a busy area. Breakfast was good and we definitely enjoyed the afternoon snacks and beverages. I have never heard of complimentary "adult" beverages :) at a hotel before, so THANK YOU. Very nice after working and driving all day! :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
justmec,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We were delighted to have you stay with us. Our staff works hard to provide every guest with the best possible stay, from check-in to check-out. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and the evening reception. If you are looking for other ways to relax after a long day of work or driving just ask any Associate. They will be happy to provide details and directions to beaches, museums or award-winning golf courses.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We arrived at this hotel and was pleasantly surprised at how clean and new it felt. It was a stark contrast to the last place we had stayed at on a road trip, so it felt all the better. The hotel wasn't too crowded when we visited, but they still had sufficient snacks out for guests to munch on. Breakfast was the usual fare, but because it was set in a nice, cosy and modern environment, it was a nice experience. All the staff we had interacted with were extremely friendly. Even our 2 year-old seemed to enjoy her stay!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Felte,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We were delighted to see you and your family and we look forward to serving you again in the future. We are glad that everyone, even the 2 year old, had a great stay. There are many things to go and see with your family in our area. Our Associates will be happy to assist you with details and suggestions for museums, parks and other attractions in the area. Just ask them during your next stay.
Tomball, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Excellent overall, Clean, great bed, best breakfast of all motels. Courteous staff. Good location - just off I-10. Additionally, Hilton has a great rewards program. I would definitely choose this hotel again - in fact, I recommended it to my daughter who was also driving I-10 from Texas to Georgia.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Peter W D,

Thanks for the kind words. It was great having you here and we look forward to your next visit. We are glad you enjoyed the convenient location and the breakfast while you were here. During a future trip be sure to give yourself an extra day to explore the Mobile Bay area when you are here. From world-class golfing to historic battleships and planes there is so much to see and do. Just ask an Associate during your stay for details and suggestions.
jax, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I've stayed at many Hampton Inns... Fernandina, Miami etc... but this location is by far the very cleanest, most courteous, and pleasant in all respects... thank you for having such great personnel. I hope to be returning to the Mobile area soon on business and again I'll be a guest of the Mobile-Tillman Corner Hampton Inn

William A,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We loved having you here and we are glad that you enjoyed the room and the service during your stay. We will be happy to assist you with details and directions during your stay whether it is for business, pleasure or a little bit of both.
Tyler, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Staff very helpful and friendly. The room was very comfortable and clean. Enjoyed the afternoon wine, beer and snacks Will definately stay here again and would recommend this hotel. I don't like that I have to write 200 characters in order to post this review.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Nancy O,

Thanks for letting us know about your stay. We were delighted to have you here and we look forward to serving you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed the room and the Evening Reception during your stay. We hope you will also join us for our hot, complimentary breakfast during your stay. Be sure to ask an Associate about events that are going on during your stay. With the holidays approaching there are numerous displays, events and parades, and any Associate will be happy to provide you with details and suggestions for what to go see.
Floresville, United States
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Excellent hotel/room/amenities would look for a Hampton Inn whenever I travel. From checkin to checkout the experience was great! Helpful people and well kept facilities, the cost of the stay, while not cheap, was an excellent value and I felt that was worth it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Mark A,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We were delighted to have you stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed your room and the facilities. We work hard to provide the best possible customer experience for all our guests. During your stay ask about some of the great nearby attractions like art museums, world-class golf and the white sand beaches of Dauphin Island. Any Associate will be glad to assist you with details and suggestions.
Houston, United States
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I travel to Mobile fairly often for business. I have chosen to stay at this location for my stays this past year. Every stay has been excellent and consistent. The staff is always speedy at check-in and the rooms are always very clean. The staff is always helpful, and the breakfast selection is always good. The rooms are always quiet.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Riley W,

Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us. We always love to hear from repeat guests and we hope to see you again soon. We are glad you continue to enjoy your room and the service you receive during your stay. We invite you to stop by the lobby on Mon - Sat evenings to enjoy our complimentary evening reception. After the reception ask an Associate about some of the great places to eat located near the hotel. They will be happy to assist you with details and suggestions.