“The Best in Tillman's Corner” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens

Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens
Ranked #3 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Johns Creek, United States
“The Best in Tillman's Corner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

The Hampton Inn is a wonderful place to stay outside of Mobile. The hotel offers complimentary happy hour with enough food to make a meal off of, if you want to. The breakfast was equally as nice. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I have nothing but nice things to say about this location.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Alisa H,

Thanks for writing a review of your stay with us. We were delighted to have you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon. We are glad you enjoyed the food and the service during your stay. If you are not inclined to make a meal of the Evening Reception be sure to ask an Associate about some of the great local restaurants in the area. They will gladly help you find something you and your family will enjoy.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Green Cove Springs, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Check-in is at 3. Called at 12 on the day of check in to request an early check-in of 2:30 (only 30 minutes early) just to be courteous. Front desk clerk was extremely nice and informed me that would be no problem and that I would be ready to go upon my arrival. Arrived at 2:25 to my room not being ready for another 10 minutes. Overall hotel is well kept and my room was clean being they just finished it. Hotel is convenient to most areas around Mobile.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Allan S,

Thanks for writing a review of your stay. It was great having you here and we look forward to serving you again in the future. We apologize for being delayed with your early check-in. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the room. During your next stay with us be sure to ask about some of the great golfing opportunities located near the hotel. Any Associate will be happy to assist you with details and suggestions about the courses.
Lake City, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

The staff was very nice, rooms were small to average size, clean and beds were comfy, breakfast was better than I expected. After staying I found I was charged more than what my check out bill indicated by over $20. My bank took care of this for me as when I called the hotel number listed on the bill no one answered.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Jessica D,

First let me apologize for the inconvenience. We have tried to reach you by phone and received no answer. The additional amount on your credit card statement is not actually a charge, but a hold to cover any incidentals you may purchase during your stay with us and usually drops off almost immediately. We have been in contact with our credit processing company to attempt to expedite this for you. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
Woodstock, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

From the moment I booked the hotel until the moment I left the hotel I found the hotel and the staff a very refreshing experience. I was able to unwind and get refreshed. The staff was very friendly and willing to help any situation I encountered. If I am back in the area I would stay here again.

Wayne T,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We loved having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and the service while you were here. If we can assist you with anything during your next stay please ask any Associate. They will be happy to provide details and suggestions to great golfing, museums, botanical gardens and more.
tallassee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

very good hotel, room was clean and the staff was most helpful with anything we needed. we were in mobile for a funeral and we needed a quiet place to stay and no hassles to deal with. it met our needs.

Marion P,

We are sorry for your loss and we wish you had been visiting under happier circumstances. We are glad you chose to stay with us and that we were able to provide you everything you needed during your stay. We invite you to return and stay with us again so you can enjoy the area and everything it has to offer from white sand beaches to art museums and more. Any Associate will be happy to assist you with information and directions for any of the multitude of nearby attractions during your stay.
Marietta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

We like this hotel although it seemed somewhat smaller than the usual Hampton Inns. What they did have that no other Hampton Inn has......a nightly (except Sunday) happy hour 5 - 7 PM for guests including beer and wine with great snacks. Really a nice treat!

Room Tip: We always ask for the top floor away from the elevator and they already knew that!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
pianogardenlover,

Thanks for letting us know about your stay. It was great having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed our Manager's Reception during your stay. Be sure and join us in the mornings for our hot, On the House breakfast featuring waffles, oatmeal and more. It is an excellent way to start a day of exploring the numerous attractions close to the hotel.
Yellow Springs OH, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

Excellent staff and service. Very convenient to Bellingrath Gardens which we visited. Very good breakfast assortment. The staff went overboard to make us feel at home. One of our party left their slippers and they were returned to her the day after we checked out.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Robert F,

We appreciate you writing a review of your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We loved having you here and we are glad you enjoyed the service and breakfast while you were here. In addition to Bellingrath, there are beaches, golf courses, museums and more located near the hotel. Just ask any Associate during your stay and they will gladly provide you with details and suggestions for things to see and do while you are here.