“Quality rooms, bargain price”

Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens
Ranked #3 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was our second time staying at this hotel, just off I-10 and to the west of Mobile. This time, they were doing some facelifts on the property, but it did nothing to deter the service or the quality of the stay. Pool was closed, which disappointed our kids, but as it was an overnight stay only, we found other ways to keep them busy.

Front desk service is fast, knowledgeable and efficient. Good ideas for local restaurants and places to go visit.

Breakfast is wonderful. The woman who managed it this time was on top of everything, keeping all the bins full and the milk cold and ready to go. She was on point. The small omlettes she made were filling and well cooked. The oatmeal was never too sticky and there was a nice selection of ripe fruit.

Highly recommend if you're driving through or staying in the area.

2  Thank liroi
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

liroi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We were delighted to have you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed the service and the breakfast while you were here. Be sure to join us on Mon - Sun evenings as we host our Evening Reception. Featuring light appetizers and beverages the reception is a great way to wind down from a day on the road or a day of sightseeing in the area. Ask an Associate for more information during check in.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens

Reviewed 1 August 2014

What an exceptional staff you have at this hotel! Everyone we met was so genuine, nice, and helpful! We were in Mobile for a funeral, so it was not a vacation, but your staff, the great services that you provided (specifically internet and breakfast), and the comfort of the bed and bathroom made it feel like a vacation! I also really appreciated that we were given the 'senior' discount since I was traveling with my 80 year old dad. That made him feel valued! Thanks again for such a great experience at such a difficult time!

1  Thank Kari H
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Kari H,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We were delighted to have you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed the service and the breakfast while you were here. If we can help you find anything during your stay with us, just let us know. Our Associates will be happy to provide details and directions to places you are trying to find.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

As usual, my stay at the Hampton Inn was great. Room was clean and comfortable. Bed slept well. Bathroom was clean and well maintained. Hotel staff were delightful. At my departure, the taxi I reserved never showed to take me to the airport, and the hotel manager took me himself in his personal car to ensure I arrived on time for my flight home. Fantastic!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Les S

Les S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We loved having you here and we look forward to your next visit. We are glad you enjoyed the room and the service while you were here. If we can assist you in finding restaurants, shopping or other attractions during your stay just ask any Associate. They will be happy to help you with suggestions and directions.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is a very clean hotel with friendly service staff. From checkin to checkout, I found that I was treated with a welcoming attitude. There is an evening welcome reception similar to what you find at an Embassy Suites. The updated in room amenities help to make this one of the better Hampton Inns that I have stayed in. There are a few other hotels nearby and this one appears to be the best. There is a Hooters nearby if you like their food but head about 5 miles northwest and you will find better options. I would most likely stay here again when I am in the area.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Walter M

Walter M,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We were delighted to have you here and we look forward to seeing you again. We are glad you enjoyed the service and the convenient location while you were here. If you are interested in great places to eat ask any Associate during your stay and they will gladly assist you with directions and suggestions for some of the great local restaurants nearby. They will be happy to help.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

close to several restaurants and even grocery stores and Walmart.... loved the sticky notes on the headboards of beds letting us know the linens were fresh.... extra blanket in closet for those of us that are cold natured... laptop board so you can lay and bed and surf the internet on your computer... very clean... plenty of towels.... every staff member we encountered was very nice and smiling...

Mona G,

Thanks for writing a review of your stay with us. It was great having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed the room, beds and service while you were here. Be sure to take advantage of the complimentary hot, fresh breakfast served daily. Featuring waffles, oatmeal, pastries and other hot items, it is a great way to fuel up for the day whether you are visiting local attractions or getting back on the road.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My wife and I spent one night at this Hampton while sightseeing in the Mobile area. Everything about the facility and the staff was superior. It was probably the best Hampton at which we have stayed, and we have never had a bad experience at a Hampton anywhere.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Fred W,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We were delighted to have you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed the service and the rooms while you were here. Be sure to take advantage of the hot, complimentary breakfast served every morning. Featuring fresh waffles, oatmeal, fruit, pastries and more it is a great way to start your day.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

During the 4th of July weekend I was unable to find reasonable accommodations at Gulf Shores or Pensacola. I made the decision to stay at this motel because of it's proximity to both locations. It was located on I-10, so I was able to come and go rather easily. It's a great value if you don't mind driving a few extra miles to go to the near beaches. Very clean, easily accessed off the interstate, can't beat the price.

1  Thank Gwendolyn C
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Gwendolyn C,

We appreciate you choosing to stay here and writing a review of your stay. It was great having you here and we hope to see you again in the future. We are glad you were able to reach your destination from our hotel, however there are several beaches closer to the hotel. During your next stay ask any Associate to recommend beaches in the area that are only minutes away. They will be happy to provide suggestions and directions.