“Roomy comfortable quiet conveniently located to U.S.A. Campus, and places to eat and shop.”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65
Ranked #21 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Roomy comfortable room for decent price. Had plenty plush bathroom linen. Good shower pressure. No smoking or pets. Quiet ! Close to walmart for emergencies and restaurants. Convenient to U.S.A. The beds sit up high and were comfortable. Had four pillows on each bed. Had darkout curtains. Extra linen for couch bed in closet. Had blowdryer in bathroom. Iron and board in room closet. Have stayed at more expensive hotels this was just as nice. Will stay here when visiting son in college.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Uofsouthalabama
Miroj R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

thank you for review and your stay at the hotel. we are glad that you enjoyed our stay with us and we hope to make it even better on your next trip and we can assure you that your future trip will even better .comfortable and enjoyable.
comfort suites mobile alabama.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We traveled in from clarksville, tn. To see family. We had two king rooms. 208/210. This was the nicest stay I have ever had in a hotel. The bed was super comfortable along with the pillows. Customer service was excellent! Breakfast was eggs, sausage. Then make yourself waffles, yogurt, boiled eggs, juices, bread items, exc. We loved the luggage carts. It really helped us with all the baby items. The pool was small but they had towels i. There for use. Also the pool was small! Our room key did not work for re-entry to hotel except for the main entrance. They gave military discount!

Room Tip: The second floor was the best in my opinion.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank alicia L

thank you for your stay and time you spent for the review. we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to give you better service in your future stay.
comfort suites.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

good customer service. exceptionally clean rooms. we had 2 king room 208/210. The pool is small and my card didn't work well on getting inside other than the main entrances in the hotel. breakfast was awesome! I also loved the luggage carts, it really helped with all the baby items!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank alicia L
Pete P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We were traveling to Mobile from via Atlanta and the lady at the Alabama line rest stop called to make reservations for us. We were placed in a room that was clean and comfortable. The check in was friendly and very accommodating. My requests were addressed to my satisfaction. They had coffee and fruit when we arrived with we appreciated. We also had access to a computer to do a bit of work. The sleep was restful. We awoke to a very nice breakfast of waffles, fruits, etc. The lady that was responsible for the breakfast was very helpful. The breakfast room was bright and clean. We enjoyed our stay, and have stayed here before.

Room Tip: Ask for newly renovated room
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Naplestravelers

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

I will start by saying the pictures on the website are very misleading. We checked in this past Saturday. Check in was quick and the front desk manager was helpful and polite. I noticed while checking in, the breakfast hours were 6:00-9:00 AM. I have been to other comfort suites and the breakfast hours have always been until 10:00 AM. We arrived to our room and things appeared to be okay on the surface. We put our things down and made our way to the pool, which is a lot smaller than the picture that appears on the website. We went back to the room and were ready to go to bed when my son pulled out the sofa bed, only to find there were no sheets on the mattress and the mattress was covered with stains. We called the front desk only to be told there was no housekeeping on site and we have to come to the front desk to get sheets. We were then told we could move to another room. After we declined, the night manager replaced the soiled mattress with one from the room he wanted us to move to. This mattress was also soiled!!! We didn't report this incident because at this point we were ready to just make it through this one night. Needless to say we will not be returning to this hotel if we are in Mobile again.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank chamilton402

we are deeply sorry and our sincere apology to you on the behalf of my staff
i would like to request you to give us one more opportunity to provide you with better service and make your stay more hospitable and enjoyable.
comfort suites

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed at this Comfort Inn for 3 nights during a conference we were attending (July 2013). The rate was very good. The room was large and well laid out with a sitting area, a desk and a refrigerator and microwave. The breakfast was a full breakfast, and the staff was merciful. Our son is suffering from an illness that leaves him listless and inattentive, and he went to bed with an open ink pen the second night we were there. Needless to say, the ink got all over the top and bottom sheet, and the mattress cover. We showed the damage to the night clerk, and after consulting his manager they decided not to charge us for it. That made an already enjoyable stay even better. We travel a lot with our work, but this particular trip was on us, and we're really thankful we chose to stay at this Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Tim H

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I stayed here two nights. First room was dirty. Comforter covers looked lke they had never been washed and bathroom was noy very clean . The second night was worse!! The floors were disgusting ,the sofa was stained , the furniture was very worn !! My kids were very tired and not feeling well so I went to put them in the tub so they could go to bed and found that the tub was FULL of hair!! I was not about to put my kids in a dirty bath tub so I tried to call the front desk to get some bathroom cleaner but the phone didn't work, so I went down and told the guy at the front desk that the tub was not clean and ask for some tub cleaner. He offered to change my room but I told him that my room had been dirty the night before and I didn't have much hope of getting a clean. I asked again for bathroom cleaner , he just fiddled around on the computer and then ask if I wanted to change rooms again . I told him my kids were very tired and I just wanted to bathe them so we could go to bed. He finally went into the office and brought some rags and a bottle of rubbing alcohol with a spayer on it!!! Also there. R absolutely no channels for kids!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Alicia T

we are deeply sorry about the inconvenience you had to go thru during your stay at the hotel. we will assure you that your future stay with us will be very comfortable and pleasant one.
comfort suites.