“Loved Everything” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zea Rotisserie & Grill - CLOSED

Zea Rotisserie & Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Berlin, Wisconsin
“Loved Everything”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

After reading several reviews, we decided to see for ourselves what others had enjoyed. They were spot on. The décor is very pleasing and comfortable making us feel quite at ease. We were promptly seated and our server, Scott, explained the menu and worked with us on our selections. Tuna sashimi stack, excellent as was the spinach salad and the pistachio salmon, and the wet ribs. The staff was pleasant and always asked how we liked our choices and how we were doing.
It is always a great when the staff works as a team to make sure your dining experience is a good one and make one feel wanted. This will be a "must" everytime we are in town.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank foodhunter59703

Mobile, Alabama
“Great atmosphere, Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at Zea many times and am usually happy with my food. The only drawback is that their cooks can be a bit heavy handed with the salt. Otherwise, it's good Cajun food that's not too spicy. For an awesome treat, be sure to have the roasted corn grits as an appetizer. You can look forward to great service and a nice romantic atmosphere while dining here.

• Visited September 2013
“Blown Away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Went to Zea for my husband's 23rd birthday and we are SO glad we did! The food was amazing, I had the Monday special (pork roast with rosemary glaze) and it was just so delicious. We were given a sample of the corn grits and those were fabulous as well. Our waiter gave us a piece of bread pudding with a warm caramel sauce and it was to die for. Overall the entire experience was fantastic and we can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great Food, Just Try KEEPING the Reservation the next time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

I am, personally, a HUGE fan of Zea! If you haven't been there, you MUST GO!! The food is always delicious, the servers are excellent and the atmosphere is lively. My favorite menu items are the duck empanadas and the grits. Both of these items are must tries on their menu. I gave the Thai ribs a try this time also and although they were really good, I can't say they are the best that I have ever had. If they would have been smoked,in my opinion, they would have been unsurpassed! So if you can live without the smoked flavor you will LOVE them. The only reason I couldn't give a perfect score on this visit is because my hubby and I were out for a date night and we knew we would be crunched for time so we booked a reservation in hopes of making it to a movie that night (they are notoriously almost always super busy on weekends). We arrived 5 min before our reservation and, even though they had the reservation on the books, they said they didn't mean to give us a reservation so we would have to wait 30 minutes to be seated. In my opinion, and the opinion of Seinfield, the most important part of a reservation is the HOLDING of the reservation. After all, anyone can TAKE a reservation but the most important part is to HOLD the reservation. Otherwise,
what is the point?! Anyway, needless to say, we were irritated. This was NOT okay. But besides this incident which they apologized for, the experience was excellent. Just be forewarned that if you make a reservation it may not be honored but the food, when you finally get to it, is wonderful!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Djcynt
Dothan, Alabama
“Nice mid priced restaraunt with great chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Enjoyed some great chicken and grits at Zea's. Nice atmosphere and reasonably priced. Wait staff was great!

Visited July 2013