Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.
US$119
Malaga Inn(Mobile)
US$101
US$130
US$114
Comfort Suites Mobile(Mobile)(Great Value!)
US$82
Hotels.com
US$198
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskthe check in processroom was cleanthe entire staffrestaurants and shoppingnice stayenjoyed my staymobile areabusiness tripconvenient locationother hotelsstaff was very friendly and helpfulhome away from homewould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelgreat place to staynext morning
Reviewed 31 January 2013

My son and I recently stayed here for the weekend while he had a tournament. We were fortunate that the Mardi Gras Parades were going on. The front desk was so helpful, providing us with information, the parade route, and exactly how to get there and she was spot on. It was easy to get in and out of, and the rooms were extremely nice, consistent with the brand.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Thank you for your gracious comments. We appreciate your feed back and I hope that you had fun at Mobile's version of Mardi Gras.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

I love HGI properties as a whole and prefer them over Courtyards. I stay in a good many of these on the road so I have a good feel for their brand standards. We stayed here for a national level tennis tournament for my two sons. Didn't realize we were on these Sleep Number beds. My oldest son woke up with debilitating back pain and had to pull out of the tournament. We actually took him to Urgent Care because he literally couldn't move. My wife had the same thing happen to her the next day and is now in need of muscle relaxers so she can move. These beds are probably good but without notifying the guests that these can be dialed up or down, back pain is waiting to happen. You wake up and there is a hole where you have been lying. How can that be good for you? Besides that, they had a 19 year old breakfast cook working who had never cooked before. Our eggs and bacon took literally 30 minutes to be brought to us. The front desk staff was so-so..pleasant but not outwardly welcoming. The one bright spot was Candace.....she was the bartender/waitress who was outstanding. Always pleasant and helpful. Rooms were ok except they had 3 pillows per bed (should have 4). Location was good to Mobile Tennis Center. Interiors were outdated and ugly. Pool was not heated and the spa was dirty. Nice workout area and dinner was very good and great to have there at the hotel vs. going out on a busy Friday night. Wouldn't stay here again until they replace these beds!

Room Tip: They are all relatively quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

I would like to apologize for the terrible experience you had with our beds and our breakfast service. I am very sorry that no one told you how to control the beds at check in. I am sure that it is frustrating to have to pull out of a tournament that you came here for because you did not get a good nights sleep and on top of this you did not get your breakfast in a timely manner.
I would also like to say thank you for your kind words and appreciation for Candace who did take care of you for dinner.
Thank you for all of your comments, I will use your experience as a training tool with our staff to prevent these things from happening in the future.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I stayed in a fifth floor room that was very quiet. The location was very convenient to both restraunts and shopping. The streets are rather odd in this area but once you figure them out it is very easy to get around. An exceptionally friendly staff. The breakfast staff seemed a bit overwhelmed but it was rather full at the time. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

I would like to thank you for such positive comments about our property. I am excited to know that your experience of a quiet room an our friendly staff will bring you back to our property when you return to Mobile.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

We have stayed here for tennis tournaments several times in the last year. It is convenient to restaurants as well as the interstate. Good staff. The frontage roads along Aiport Boulevard take a little getting used to.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2012 via mobile

After staying at Econo Lodge for $55 a night, this hotel although more $100 a night was well worth it!!!!! I could finally let my kids walk on the carpet without shoes on because it was clean, allow my 2 year old to take a bathe because it was clean, and finally sleep underneath the covers in the soft clean comforters!!! You pay for what you get!!!!! They had a pool but outdoor and its cold as heck!! The gym 24 hours and in a good location!! The bad part no free breakfast :'( but I would stay again...

• Stayed: December 2012