“My Hotel of Choice in Mobile”

Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.
Ranked #11 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
South Shields, United Kingdom
“My Hotel of Choice in Mobile”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I often stay at this hotel when on business in Mobile. I have never had cause to complain about any aspect of my stays here. The rooms are immaculate and comfortable. It is conveniently situated for nearby shopping and roads to the airport or downtown.
The staff are always courteous and friendly.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that you enjoy our hotel and our Mobile Area. We appreciate your business and hope that we see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This hotel is a little difficult to find because of the access road entrance, but it is worth the due diligence. Clean, comfortable rooms and the adjustable beds make the difference for a night of rest. Staff was friendly. Restaurants are close. Thought the breakfast for $10 per person was pricey so we opted for another choice. Perhaps the price point is there to limit the crowd. Will definitely stay again when we come through.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Thank you for your comments, We appreciate you taking the time to find us and letting us take care of while you were in Mobile. next time you are with us please try the breakfast it is well worth the price you have to pay. We look forward to you staying with us in the future.
Nashville, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Best experiance ever. Staff friendly and very accomodating! Great location for out of towners. Many restaurants near. Also good breakfast buffet, with the option aof many items cooked to order. Overall great hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your wonderful comments, we always appreciate guest feedback. Thank you for staying with us I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, our staff, and the breakfast items. We try to make each stay feel like a home away from home.
Parsippany, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

I'm a Hilton person, and the office in Mobile is right on the other side of the highway. This place is clean, nice workout area, FANTASTIC staff. But until you gt a hang of driving in that area, it's a puzzle to first figure out how to get into the street for the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review, we appreciate your comments and I am happy to hear that you had a great experience.
Elgin, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We were very please with this Hilton. We like to stay in Hiltons since they are always reliable. This was close to the airport and has a lot of stores and restaurants in the area. We will be staying here whenever we pick up and drop off our grandson.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2013

For the price we paid for a one night stay, I expected better beds. Both queen beds in our room sagged in the middle and were very uncomfortable. Also this hotel does not offer free continental breakfast to it's guests as other very nice chains in this price range or lower do. They wanted $10.95 per person for their breakfast bar. I will take my chances at the local IHOP or Waffle House for that price. I will NOT be staying at any Hilton hotels ever again.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Columbia, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Could have had a little better continental breakfast, and hot breakfast was a little pricey. Everything else was excellent, and I'd stay at a Hilton Garden Inn again, due to this experience. Handicapped accessible room was FABULOUSY roomy, plenty of room for a wheelchair and a walker.