“Top Notch Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.
Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Bowling Green
“Top Notch Service”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Staff is extraordinary, in their desire to meet and exceed your expectations It started with our arrival experience, and continued throughout our stay. Special kkkkkudps to the food and beverage manager for his desire to make our stay outstanding.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Thank you Paul for you wonderful comments,
I am excited to hear that our staff, especially our food and beverage staff, took such great care of you during your stay. Thank you for your feed back and we hope that the next time you are in Mobile you choose the Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West so we can spoil you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Charleston, United States
Reviewed 6 October 2013

No access to sports sitting at the Bar, no entertainment value for me as a guest or my party members. Had to move my business associates and guests to another location to watch sports programming, i.e. football, baseball playoffs etc.....

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I would like to apologize for the lack of sports programming, we have had some issues with our satellite provider recently and we are working on having these channels available in the future. I was very disappointed to hear that you had to go somewhere else to enjoy your sports programming. I will try to get this resolved quickly so this will not happen again.
Thank you again, I appreciate your feedback.
Little Rock, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

A wonderful place to stay. After working at an intense job during the day, it was very nice to come back to a quiet, relaxing room. All staff was very helpful and friendly from the front desk, restaurant to ancillary services.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Cheryl,
Thank you for your awesome review. We work hard to give our guest the best possible service and truly appreciate getting feed back on how we are doing. The next time you are in Mobile please let us pamper you again.

Thank you for being a loyal Hilton Garden Inn Mobile Guest.
Chatsworth, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Our experience 2 1/2 days was great. The desk clerk - Donna - was super and friendliness abounded. I can't wait for our next weekend - probably in January '14 Only complaint was that the ice machine on the 4th floor was not in service.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am delighted to hear that Donna took such great care of you. We look forward to you coming back in January. We are repairing the ice machine, so when you get back you will have no worries.

Millbrook, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

If all you're needing is a basic hotel room this will be just fine. Hotel rooms are more expensive in Mobile than most other places I've stayed so I wouldn't say it's a great value, but it was clean and quiet and the staff was great. My husband enjoyed having the keurig in our room and I was shocked to see how inexpensive the snacks in the shop downstairs were. My only disappointment was breakfast is not included. It's $11 per person for their morning buffet. We decided to grab some donuts down the street instead.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 4 October 2013
I appreciate your comments, We just put the Keurig coffee makers in the rooms and we are glad that he liked it. The next time you stay with us ask about our bed and breakfast package this will give you our full cook to order breakfast with your rate.

Ponchatoula, United States
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I enjoy the professionalism and the quality of the accomodations at this hotel. I am a Hilton Honor member and I love all of the hotel partners. We choose this hotel everytime we have business meeting. We enjoy the breakfast as well as gathering in the lobby for socializing. The next time you or your business is in Mobile, Al - I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton. I am glad to know that you enjoy our breakfast and socializing in our newly renovated lobby. We look forward to you returning to the Mobile area and to the Hilton Garden In Mobile.

Thank you for being a Hilton Honors member
Mobile, United States
Reviewed 24 September 2013

this hotel is highly recommended. perfect service, very good breakfast, furniture and rooms are in top shape. overall a great experience and we will come back for sure ! if you go to mobile alabama, make sure this will be your choice of hotel. no nasty surprises, and you are treated like the most important guest, no matter if you have a single room or a suite.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 30 September 2013
For your wonderful comments. We are happy to here that our staff took great care of you while you were in Mobile. Please come back and see us the next time you are traveling through the area.