Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.
Ranked #11 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
new orleans
“Slidell,La”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

the hotel is good but the water pressure was low. It was hard brushing your teeth and taking a shower with such low water pressure. The beds were comfortable and pillows were good. The breakfast was good and the I like the french toast and eggs.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback which will help us improve our guest experience. I was glad to read from your review that you enjoyed our breakfast selection and that you found our beds to be comfortable. We do everything we can for all our guests to have a comfortable and pleasant stay. However, I do understand that you were not completely satisfied with your recent visit. I’m very sorry that the water pressure was not working properly in your bathroom. I've personally disused your comments with our maintenance staff and we've already taken care of the issues you mentioned; however, I can empathize with your disappointment and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you went though.

Please be assured that your comments are extremely important to us. We are always learning from your comments. I do hope that this isolated insistent will not deter you from visiting us again. If you should have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Philadelphia, PA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

The lobby of this hotel was inviting and new (like other HGIs). The rooms felt dated and tired. The heating controls didn't work well and it took time to figure out that the wall thermostat had nothing to do with the controls at the window unit.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank 17Dec1903
2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate the fact that you like our Lobby refresh. Our Hotel is only 5 years old and we did not think that we needed a room refresh at this time. I will look into the issue that you had with your A/C unit and get this corrected.
We appreciate your comments and your business.

Bartow, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

Have stayed at this hotel many times, one time I have a bad experience with a staff member, very condescending and unconcerned about undesirables hanging around for 2 hours, doing nothing about it and next thing I knew there were 3 cop cars and 6 cops there.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 4 November 2013
I appreciate you letting me know about the lack of concern from this staff member. This is not the way we normally conduct ourselves and I apologize for the condescending attitude that you received. The other situation was a very rare occurrence and we have used it to help train the staff to be more prepared if this happens again.
I apologize for you being talked to this way and Thank you for your comments, this does help us to better serve our guest in the future.
bartlett, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

I had never stayed in this hotel even though I have been in Mobile several times, but i loved my stay. Ate at the restaurant twice, great service, delicious meals. Friendly helpful staff. Will stay again if returning to the area. And would gladly recommend Hilton Gardens Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 30 October 2013
I am so happy to hear that you decided to give us a chance and we exceeded your expectations. We would love to have you come stay with us when you come back to Mobile.
Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again.
Panama City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Great Hotel with polite and courteous staff, very well kept facility! Easy on/off I-65 but far enough off to allow quiet sleep, rest.'s nearby, good value. Highly recommended hotel, appears to be a cut above some I have stayed at recently.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 28 October 2013
We are excited that you had an excellent stay and we look forward to you returning to Mobile in the future. We appreciate your comments.
Kingwood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Clean, neat, helpful staff and perfectly located near freeway, food, etc. We got a good rate and felt like the hotel was perfect for our needs. I would for sure stay here again. The lobby, pool area and restaurant were all very clean and presentable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Paul,
It was wonderful to hear that you had such a great time during your short stay with us. It sounds like from beginning to end our hotel was exactly what you needed. We look forward to your return to Mobile and to the Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West.

Bowling Green
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Staff is extraordinary, in their desire to meet and exceed your expectations It started with our arrival experience, and continued throughout our stay. Special kkkkkudps to the food and beverage manager for his desire to make our stay outstanding.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Thank you Paul for you wonderful comments,
I am excited to hear that our staff, especially our food and beverage staff, took such great care of you during your stay. Thank you for your feed back and we hope that the next time you are in Mobile you choose the Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West so we can spoil you again.