“Americas Best Value Inn” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Monroeville
Baytown, Texas
“Americas Best Value Inn”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

My husband and I were visiting family in Frisco City Alabama. We had reservations for a room that was non smoking and a king size bed. Check in time is 11 am and check out time is 11 am. We arrived at 5pm. I enter the office and had to waited a few minutes before any one came to check me in. We got a room upstairs and I asked if the could give me one downstairs. He told me only available was a smoking room. This is first time I ever had to have a upstairs room, and with a back back and pinched nerves it is hard to climb. Anyway, we received our room key and a remote for the tv. I opened the door and the room was still not ready. Went to the office and they got the room service in their. I tell you she got the bed made and she told us the room had already been cleaned. We had no choice but to stay. The toilet was almost overflowing every time we flushed. The price was expensive for what we got. I will never stay at that hotel again.

Room Tip: I couldn't give any good tips for them. Next to a truck stop so you hear the trucks throughout t...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Melinda S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2008

The place is dirty and stinky. My room smelled like nail polish remover and it gave me a headache. The lobby smells like Indian food. I did not feel safe as people were hanging around outside and there were beer bottles on the walkway to the office. There was a fly in my room. The hotel doors open to the parking lot and there is a truck stop kind of area right in front of the hotel. So it's noisy. The only reason I stayed here is that I had to be in town for two nights for my job and all the other hotels were booked. After the first night, I packed up my things and locked them in the trunk of my car while I worked for fear of being robbed during the day while I was gone. I considered driving the two hours home and back after the first night, rather than staying another night.

• Liked — Checking out
  • Disliked — safety issues
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Check-in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
montgomery
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2008

for the rate we got we really got a great deal. the customer service is excellent. true southern hospitlity given at the hotel.

• Liked — service and rate
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled on business
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroeville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Monroeville
#4 of 6 in Monroeville
Budget Inn - Monroeville
Budget Inn - Monroeville
#5 of 6 in Monroeville

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!