“Nice Place”

Ranked #23 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Centreville, Virginia
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We have stayed at this motel several times over the Past five years. It is always extremly clean
and the staff goes out of their way to make guests welcome. The afternoon cookies are always available and a hi light of each day.
Mike, the manager, and his staff make it a pleasure to be away from home.
When we returned from our most recent stay there, we thought we had left an item in the room.
When. I called, the initiated a search for the item..
Beds were extremely comforable.
we will definitely stay here on our next visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ed j

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Overall my stay was positive.
Day crew was nice and helpful but night clerk needs an aditude adjustment. My smoke alarm started beeping so I went to the front desk to get it taken care of and the night clerk basically told me I should climb up and fix it myself. The thing was at least 10 ft up the wall. He eventually gave me another room but acted very rude.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Steve H
Jamesburg, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed here for a few days while in town for a family event. We had no issues. An Overall good stay. We dont normally stay at Choice Hotels but this made a good impression. I was pleasantly surprised. We stayed in a Queen Suite. Enjoyed the room. Everything worked and was clean in our room.

I will give them a look for future trips. Refrigerator and microwave in room. Flat panel TV on wall. The remote worked. The bathroom was clean and we had 4 sets of towels. My wife enjoyed the shower. The drain worked in the tub. The bed was comfy. The heater /AC is set under the window and controls are on the unit, not on the wall. The place passed the looks test on the exterior and interior. It didnt look run down or worn.

Lots of gas stations and eating places in the area. This hotel is at Exit 6 off of Rt 85. Go down to Exit 11 for a few more eating places.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank FitzD
Bamberg, Germany
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed at the hotel for 10 days and would stay again. Mike and his staff went above and beyond to make it a pleasant stay. Comfortable bed, hot breakfast and lets not forget the fresh baked cookies. I'm bringing my swimsuit next time.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank madthompso
Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We stayed here for a weekend. My daughter had a volleyball tournament in downtown Montgomery. Very nice hotel, staff was very friendly. Breakfast was hot and the choices were plentiful. Only thing I would change about my stay was, I would ask for a room on the backside of the hotel, you could hear the traffic from the interstate. Rooms were very clean and would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: rooms on the backside of the hotel would be much quieter, could hear the traffice from the interstat...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Diane A
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stayed mostly at this property as I used to be the Manager several years ago. The property is always in great condition, thanks to Mike Patel and his lovely wife, owners of the Inn. Kiara on the front desk always has a smile on her face and is very accommodating to guests. They have a great indoor pool and fitness center, hot breakfast. The rooms are always fresh and clean,, big bath, very comfortable beds. I enjoy Montgomery, great city, stay a few days and check out the history. There is a fantastic Civil Rights museum on the way to Selma, a definite must see.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Michael C
Mike P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
My team and I would like to thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites in Montgomery, AL for your recent visit. We would also like to thank you for your gracious and thoughtful review of our staff. We sincerely thank you for your wonderful comments and for sharing your experience with other travelers. Please come back to visit whenever you are in the Montgomery area!
Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed 25 December 2013

We had planned our road trip ahead to stop for one night and go to Creek Casino in Montgomery. This hotel was 8 miles from Casino and right off I-85 making it so easy. The breakfast was very good and the rooms were nice. staff very friendly. We would recommend.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple