“Great stay”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
“Great stay”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

How lucky we pulled to this hotel. Great hotel. Clean. Nice. Friendly staff. Room was above my expectations. Super comfortable bed with four pillows. They gave me a military discount. Totally affordable. Just awesome. Will use again. Thanks.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Ulli P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New Bern, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We checked in late and were tired from the road. The night clerk Richard had a really bad attitude. I started to leave but was really tired. We asked what time the pool closed and was advised 10 pm. It was 9:45 and our boys were disappointed. When we passed the pool the sign read 11 pm. My husband went to verify and the same clerk was very rude to him. Said they usually close the pool at 10 but our boys could go ahead and swim. At 10:45 he shut the lights off while our boys were in the pool. This could have been dangerous. We will never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank kntrygrl43
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped here because a storm was coming and it was getting late, it was clean and quit, at checkin the young lady was extra sweet, she gave us the first floor due to the awful lightning. We would stay here again...

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank myangelgirl8
Champaign, Illinois
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Bed was extremely comfortable. Nice staff. Breakfast the usual comfort inn breakfast which works for us. Easy check in and out. Used treadmill which was fairly new. I will Recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jeff C
Centreville, Virginia
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We have stayed at this motel several times over the Past five years. It is always extremly clean
and the staff goes out of their way to make guests welcome. The afternoon cookies are always available and a hi light of each day.
Mike, the manager, and his staff make it a pleasure to be away from home.
When we returned from our most recent stay there, we thought we had left an item in the room.
When. I called, the initiated a search for the item..
Beds were extremely comforable.
we will definitely stay here on our next visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ed j
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Overall my stay was positive.
Day crew was nice and helpful but night clerk needs an aditude adjustment. My smoke alarm started beeping so I went to the front desk to get it taken care of and the night clerk basically told me I should climb up and fix it myself. The thing was at least 10 ft up the wall. He eventually gave me another room but acted very rude.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Steve H
Jamesburg, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed here for a few days while in town for a family event. We had no issues. An Overall good stay. We dont normally stay at Choice Hotels but this made a good impression. I was pleasantly surprised. We stayed in a Queen Suite. Enjoyed the room. Everything worked and was clean in our room.

I will give them a look for future trips. Refrigerator and microwave in room. Flat panel TV on wall. The remote worked. The bathroom was clean and we had 4 sets of towels. My wife enjoyed the shower. The drain worked in the tub. The bed was comfy. The heater /AC is set under the window and controls are on the unit, not on the wall. The place passed the looks test on the exterior and interior. It didnt look run down or worn.

Lots of gas stations and eating places in the area. This hotel is at Exit 6 off of Rt 85. Go down to Exit 11 for a few more eating places.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family