“Clean, Friendly and convenient!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #25 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

From the moment I came in, I was greeted by Mr. Mike. He was so helpful, friendly and had everything ready in a few minutes, eventhough it was a very busy day! He was even kind enough to send me off with a smile and a water bottle for my trip! Very clean facilities!! Will be my place to stay every time I need to be there!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We were driving late & decided to stay over night. Our room was larger than I expected. It was clean & beds were comfy. Ac worked well! Free breakfast-scrambled eggs, sausage patties & browned potatoes. Pretty good. Kids tried out fitness center. Indoor pool looked nice. Overall nice place.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Me and my wife checked into this hotel for one night but ended up staying additional night because it was raining the next day, and my wife doesn't like to travel in the rain. The room was great we felt like it was home. The breakfast was great rooms looked newly renovated. The office was gorgeous. We will be back to this hotel next time we are traveling through.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mathew m
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

How lucky we pulled to this hotel. Great hotel. Clean. Nice. Friendly staff. Room was above my expectations. Super comfortable bed with four pillows. They gave me a military discount. Totally affordable. Just awesome. Will use again. Thanks.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Ulli P
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We checked in late and were tired from the road. The night clerk Richard had a really bad attitude. I started to leave but was really tired. We asked what time the pool closed and was advised 10 pm. It was 9:45 and our boys were disappointed. When we passed the pool the sign read 11 pm. My husband went to verify and the same clerk was very rude to him. Said they usually close the pool at 10 but our boys could go ahead and swim. At 10:45 he shut the lights off while our boys were in the pool. This could have been dangerous. We will never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank kntrygrl43
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped here because a storm was coming and it was getting late, it was clean and quit, at checkin the young lady was extra sweet, she gave us the first floor due to the awful lightning. We would stay here again...

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank myangelgirl8
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Bed was extremely comfortable. Nice staff. Breakfast the usual comfort inn breakfast which works for us. Easy check in and out. Used treadmill which was fairly new. I will Recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family