“New comfortable hotel”

Ranked #8 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
working, traveler
“New comfortable hotel”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice place to stay. It's clean, quiet, and spacious. Available at this hotel is an indoor pool and new fitness equipment. The AC is cool, and it's not set on a sensor. You control the room temp. The furniture is new and modern. The double room is 2 queens, and the single is a king with a desk chair, and a room chair. Theres also a suite with a King and a sofa bed. Rooms are equipped with a mini refrigerator but no microwave in the room. Manager told us we were always welcome to use the microwave in the breakfast area. There's plenty of parking. And it's free.
Front desk Staff is still training, but manager is mostly always on duty. The maintenance, and housekeeping are quite friendly. I would stay here again even though it is a hour away from our workplace.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
GM_HIEX_MontgomeryE, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Montgomery - East I-85, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
Our mission statement is simple: Take care of every guest as you would your own family!
We look forward to your return on your next visit to Montgomery!

George Sanders
Holiday Inn Express Montgomery East I-85

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Travellers also viewed these Montgomery hotels
Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery
Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery
Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery
Hilton Garden Inn Montgomery - EastChase
Wingate by Wyndham Montgomery
Wingate by Wyndham Montgomery
#14 of 72 in Montgomery

Been to Holiday Inn Express Montgomery - East I-85? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Montgomery - East I-85

Property: Holiday Inn Express Montgomery - East I-85
Address: 5135 Carmichael Rd, Montgomery, AL 36106-2905 (Formerly America's Best Inn)
Region: United States > Alabama > Montgomery
Ranked #8 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Montgomery - East I-85 2.5*
Discover all that Montgomery has to offer at the convenient, comfortable Holiday Inn Express Montgomery - East I-85. You are at the heart of everything, shopping, dining, entertainment and the arts. You are only minutes away from the State Capital, Civil Rights Museum, and Maxwell Air Force Base. Getting there has to be fast and convenient too. Only 15 minutes away from Montgomery Regional Airport you'll spend less time in traffic and more time doing what you came to Montgomery to do. The hotel is located by I-85 as well as Highway 80 and 231. Whether you're coming to Montgomery for business or just for fun, your room at the Holiday Inn Express Montgomery - East I-85 is your personal retreat. Amenities such as high-speed internet, work center, plush towels and luxurious bedding mean every night is a great night and every day starts right. Start each morning with our fresh hot continental breakfast including eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, muffins, and our famous hot cinnamon rolls. You can take a dip in our indoor pool and exercise in our state of the art fitness center. Choose from a wide variety of restaurants located nearby. The best of Montgomery is waiting for you at the Holiday Inn Express Montgomery - East I-85. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, IHG, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Montgomery - East I-85 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.