“Great location for shopping trip to East Chase”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway
Ranked #15 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Perfect location for overnight stay. Convenient to East Chase shopping and dining but situated far enough away from shops not to be noisy. Easy access to great dining options and all the shopping or people watching you care to enjoy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Tiffany W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Glad you were able to stay and play in the East Chase area, and even more "glad" you stayed with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott! Nothing makes a trip better than having a GREAT hotel! Thanks for your comment, we look forward to assisting you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

This hotel was in a great location, loads of restaurants, shops, cinemas, close to freeway but not noisy. Clean, welcoming staff, plenty of towels, comfortable bed. Good breakfast, plenty of availability of food and staff on hand.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

I'm so excited to read about the great things you have to say about the hotel and the area. Our staff is dedicated to exceptional service each and everyday! Thanks again for your posting. We look forward to assisting you again when you're in the area.

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for one night for business. Everything was as expected. Room was clean. Front desk person was very friendly and accommodating. The location of the hotel is very good as well. It is surrounded by several restaurants. Would recommend in the future.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Callitlikeyouseeit
Donny H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Checking back in past reviews prior to my coming on board, I noticed some reviews that had not been responded to. Hopefully we have overcome some past obstacles and would like to invite you back as a valued guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

This was a one night stay on our way to Florida. The room was clean, quiet, & comfortable. A very tasty breakfast buffet the next morning and despite the wait for some of the food to be ready (2-3 sports teams of pretty good size looked to be staying there), it was good. The only negative was when we went to use the pool/hot tub, it had treated with too much pool chemical material as the smell was overwhelming. We could only swim about 15 minutes before the smell took over. Despite all that, I would definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Checking back in past reviews prior to my coming on board, I noticed some reviews that had not been responded to. We would like to invite you back as a valued guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Greetings. This was my 2nd or 3rd stay at this property and my impression is one of slight decline over the 3-4 year time period that I've stayed here. Front desk personnel were pleasant, but unhelpful upon arrival. I was in crisis mode traveling up from Destin to see my nieces perform in The Nutcracker, running late so when i arrived i asked them if they knew where the performance venue was and would they be so kind as to look it up for me as i was running late and needed to get upstairs, change and get on my way to the venue. I had accidentally dropped my phone in a half full paper cup of water as i entered Montgomery so i had no way to call my brother or do the research. They handed me a magazine which had clues, but forced me to do research that i did not really have time to do, while they went back to their socializing. The towel bar in the shower area fell off in my hand when i tried to hang a towel. The premium channels reflected on the channel card were not available. Someone a couple rooms away had their TV on so loudly all through the wee hours that it woke me up continuously. When i exited the room Sunday morning there was some lady sitting at a door a couple rooms down reading her Bible ... and she remained there for some time. I recognize that a hotel cannot be totally responsible for guests behaviors ... but a floor walk through now and then, in a property with these types of guest behaviors, would, it seems, warrant such.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BanditJoad
Debbie D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear SonHouse,

Thank you for giving us your review and comments. I am so sorry that our staff did not offer you more assistance in locating the venue that you were in a rush to get to and congratulations to your niece for being selected as a performer in The Nutcracker performance in Montgomery. What an honor for her. I have shared your review with our staff and pointed out to them how they could have made this much easier for you during an unfortunate time when you lost use of your cell phone. And that they should use this as an example of how all guest should be shown this type of courtesy for any of their needs. We generally receive compliments on our desk staff and although we are currently training some front desk members and they may have quickly gotten back to a learning lesson, you have given us a very good one here. Walking the floors periodically is a very good suggestion as well. I will be sure that the team here is very receptive to these.

I hope that you will allow us to have you as our guest again when you visit so that we can show you the improvements in this area we will make. Also to have you see that our guest needs and request or of top priority to us.

Happy Holidays,

Debbie Daniel, General Manager

Reviewed 10 December 2013

This is an ok hotel but not overly impressed. Not sure about the construction quality here, the walls, floors and ceilings are paper thin and I could hear people next door and I felt like big foot upstairs was walking on top of my head. Ask for a top floor room to minimize the chances of noise. Otherwise, the hotel is clean, the staff is nice and the amenities are standard fare: breakfast, gym, pool, etc. Cardboard construction kinda ruins the experience.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Dc2011dc

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I have recently had two large 'family' events in town, and the entire crew at this hotel could not possibly have been more attentive to special needs and concerns.....besides the fact that it is a beautiful hotel with a superb location.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends