“One of the better Fairfield Inns that I have encountered.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway
Ranked #17 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I stayed here twice on my way to and from New Orleans from Myrtle Beach and found this Fairfield Inn to be one of the better ones that I have encountered in recent years. Each room was spacious and comfortable and breakfast was very good. The hotel location was very easy to reach for the highway. Check in was very slow on my first visit but better on my second although I had to wait for a room even though it was almost 5 PM. The bathroom fan did not function on my first stay and these somewhat minor issues prevent me from giving an excellent rating.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stucolco
Tiffany W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback and especially for your business. We work hard everyday to prepare the best experience for our guest. I'm glad you've enjoyed each stay with us. I apologize your check-in was a little slow, that's usually not an issue for us.
I hope you choose us again the next time you are stopping through!
Take care!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I had reservations for 2 queen beds, when we got to room, it was a king with pull out. I went back to front desk and the lady told me sorry they were out of 2 queen beds. I told her my reservation was for 2 Q but she said that doesn't quarantee the room. Not sure why you make a reservation and not get the room type you request. So I asked to speak with manager and was told there wasn't a manager in this weekend, our phone also didn't work in the room and she said that the maintenance person is also gone for weekend. (It is a Friday night). She then preceded to tell me she was the only one here. I have never been so disappointed at a hotel before

Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Laurie9722
Tiffany W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

I apologize your stay with us was a frustrating one. We do everything possible, everyday, to ensure the best possible experience for our guest. Sometimes situations arise that cause certain room types to become unavailable, such as unexpected stay-overs, etc.
In a effort to accommodate you the best way possible, we upgraded you to the next best room type available. I'm very sorry if you felt it wasn't adequate.
I have addressed the phone situation with the maintenance dept and that was corrected.
If you are ever in the Montgomery area again, please call me directly and allow me to show you how our service is all about our guest! Again, thank you for choosing us, I hope you choose us again.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This was such a great little place to stay for the night for a valentines date. We wanted somewhere close to enjoy the night and quick get away. It was clean, fresh and funky decor, and so comfortable. It was just what we needed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bamagirl72

Super! Glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again when you are back in Montgomery.
Take care!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Good, no remarks, will come back soon. Nice location.
I was there with my son and a Friend. We came from Miami Fl. Friendly people. We staid here for 2 nights. Breakfast is OK., rooms clean and spacy. Nothing to complain

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JohannesM290954

Thank you for your comment! I'm glad you were able to experience our hotel. Our staff is great and they work hard to welcome each guest every day! We hope to see you again soon!
Happy Travels

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We've always liked Fairfield Inn - this property was exceptional. We called for a reservation at the last minute while driving through the area. We were lucky to get a room since the hotel was fully booked. The room was spotless and everything seemed brand new. We were a bit worried when we saw a tour bus pull up with a load of teenagers, however we didn't hear any noise during the night. In the morning, the breakfast area was a bit chaotic with all of the kids but the hotel staff kept everything moving and replenished. I have to give them kudos for the job they did handling the large amount of guests at breakfast. We've stayed at several hotels in this price range over the past month and this one was by far the best.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Curly
Tiffany W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for your posting. We are dedicated to providing the best service and friendliest staff! I'm so glad your stay with us was a pleasant one, even with a FULL house of teenagers!
We hope to see you again when you are in the Montgomery area.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

[apologize for the late review] Perfect location for eating and shopping. Had to stay there a few days to work on a rental we own. It's very close to food, Home Depot, Walmart, and upscale shopping. Staff was over the top helpful. Great job.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelCrew002

Thank you for making the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott-Eastchase your home away from home while working on your rental! I have to agree with you, our location is very convenient to restaurants and shops! I'm glad our location worked great for you. We can't wait to assist you the next time you are in Montgomery!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Perfect location for overnight stay. Convenient to East Chase shopping and dining but situated far enough away from shops not to be noisy. Easy access to great dining options and all the shopping or people watching you care to enjoy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Glad you were able to stay and play in the East Chase area, and even more "glad" you stayed with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott! Nothing makes a trip better than having a GREAT hotel! Thanks for your comment, we look forward to assisting you the next time you are in the area.