Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway
Ranked #22 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Robertsdale, Alabama
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Our ball team stayed here during a tournament. The staff was fantastic in working with us on the accomodations. Excellent rooms. Everything was clean and fresh.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank mkwill

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Loxley, Alabama
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Everything was great, I felt like I was at home. We came to play a tournament and was able to relax and enjoy the hotel as if we were all living together. The Girls had a blast and we were offered ex pool hours due to our long day at the ball park. This Hotel went out of their way to met our every need. I will always remember this hotel and how at home i felt during my stay. I look forward to visiting again. Plenty of dining choices we had a blast. Hope you do to.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank allsoftball
Kirkland, Washington
Reviewed 10 June 2011

This was exactly what we needed. Only flaw was mediocre
Breakfast
As we find most places for free.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank jazzlover44
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 6 June 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights while traveling to Montgomery for business, and I was very pleased with the hotel. The room was very clean, comfortable, and spacious. The complimentary breakfast was nice as well. The location was convenient - located just off the interstate. The hotel is also very close to a large commercial area with lots of stores and restaurants. No complaints at all about this hotel. If I travel to Montgomery again, I'd definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank tarebearky
McDonough, Georgia
Reviewed 2 June 2011

Yes My stay at your property was a great decision. Out of all the competition in the surrounding area Im glad my family & I chose to stay at Country Inn Suites. Customer Service was excellent at the front desk, Also the Room serv. was polite and accommodating, plus Jennifer made sure that my stay went well. Im glad to say that I can recommend your hotel to any of my friends and family.

Best wishes & God bless.
MichaelGrant

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Houston
Reviewed 1 June 2011

Room was spacious and clean - all amenities were in great working condition. Staff was pleasant and helpful. The condition of the property was excellent. Breakfast was fresh and delicious.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel on May 27, 2011. The bedroom was very clean and everything that was promised was available. In addition the bedroom was of a very generous size and the bed very comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. I will certainly return to this hotel and I thoroughly recommend it.

Room Tip: Book a room as early as possible.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Montgomery hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites
Candlewood Suites Montgomery
Candlewood Suites Montgomery
#28 of 72 in Montgomery
Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway
Address: 10095 Chantilly Pkwy, Montgomery, AL 36117-7589
Region: United States > Alabama > Montgomery
#19 Business Hotel in Montgomery
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Montgomery Chantilly Parkway Hotel Montgomery