“Wonderful place to hold meetings and events!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway
Ranked #23 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Very pleased with the service that I receive from the staff at Country Inn and Suites. This is a great place to hold events and meetings. I have been holding business events at the hotel for the last 3 months and I am very pleased with the accommadations and the way I am treated by the staff. Book your next event!

Reviewed 3 November 2011

The walls are thin, the breakfast is horrible, housekeeping is loud and rude, the management staff is greedy and rude. They over-charged my card without authorization, and will not cooperate in discussing the problem. I live in hotels 9 months a year and this was my worst hotel experience in 5 years.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
4  Thank mike n
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Hotel was recommended by staff at Prince Institute, and I was not disappointed at all. The front desk staff (especially Donnie) were very accommodating. Nice size bathroom, definitely a plus!!

Reviewed 21 October 2011

I would like to extend the OVER ALL Thanks to the staff at the hotel. We were meet with a warm welcome and leave 4 days later feeling like we were family. My company sponsors alot of training and we were VERY please with everything. My customers response was "Usually we dont get hot meals at training". But with Jennifer at the helm we did. She not only amazed us with a wonderful lunch everyday but was the most accomidating in making sure everything else was taking care of as well. I will plan all of our future training for this area here and look forward to seeing all of the staff that was so very welcoming again!!! Thanks for doing such a outstanding job!

Room Tip: We booked over 20 rooms and I had no complaints!! however some of my sales staff lucked up and got t...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
DOS-Jennifer, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2011

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Your group was great, you all were so fun to be around and kept our staff laughing the whole week. We look forward to seeing you all again. Take care!

Reviewed 17 October 2011

This is a nice hotel with up to date furnishings but more importantly the staff was very friendly and accomodating. We had a women's conference and everything from the reservation for the rooms to the conference room was surperb. The staff stayed in touch and made sure that everything had been set up according to our requests. As we making last minute preparations and setting up, they checked in several times to ensure we didn't need anything. We will definitley book this hotel again for hotel rooms and meeting rooms when in the Montgomery Area.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
DOS-Jennifer, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2011

Thank you so much for your business. We look forward to working with you and your group again. Please feel free to call us anytime.

Reviewed 16 September 2011

Jennifer and the staff at this hotel were very friendly and accomodating. They took the time more than once to see if we were ok during our business meeting which occurred over three days. Anytime we asked for something, they did what they could to help. I would definitely recommend staying with them for either personal or business.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ally44_98
DOS-Jennifer, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

Thank yo so much for using our property for your business needs. Please let us know when you will be back.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

Hosting a family reunion can be very stressful because of all the planning and details . From the very beginning, the staff at Country Inn and Suites put my concerns about lodging to rest. Jennifer Cassebaum, the Director of Sales, and the entire staff were so helpful and kind to our family. The rates were reasonable and the facilities were very clean and well-maintained. The staff was an absolute delight to work with and went out of their way to accommodate our family's requests and needs. The continental breakfast was a big hit with the kids as well as the adults.

While I don't plan to host another family reunion again, if the need should arise, I would certainly and highly recommend Country Inn and Suites. Joan Davis

Room Tip: Make reservations as early as possible
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family