“VERY WARM WELCOME AN A EXTREMELY WELL KEPT PROPERTY”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway
Ranked #23 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Atlanta, Georgia
“VERY WARM WELCOME AN A EXTREMELY WELL KEPT PROPERTY”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

I have stayed in Five star Hotels around the World, an I must say the Staff an Management go over an above too make your stay a Very Pleasing Experience an You are always Greeted with a Smile, there are many Hotels I can stay in in that Area, an I have in the pass but as of now I see the Great Staff an Very Concerning Management made all of my stays a Very pleasant Stay an when I travel too the Montgomery area I will always Stay at this Property,again THANKS TOO THE GREAT TRAINED AN FRIENDLY STAFF!! Aways Get a 10 Star Rating from me an My Employees,

Room Tip: Counters suites are very Large an give you a great Veiw FYI
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sydney
Reviewed 3 November 2012 via mobile

This Country Inn and Suites is an excellent place to stay. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the staff warm, friendly and engaging. They provide a great value breakfast with lots of good health options and the property appeared to be clean and well maintained. Congratulations to management and staff.

Easy on/off access to the Interstate.

My only suggestion to the management - ask housekeeping to hold back from the knock and enter routine at 8:05 am - I hardly made it to the door to slam it shut in her face whilst standing half dressed. What happened to the gentle knock and wait practice?

Likewise, even with the "do not disturb" sign in the key slot this was repeated at 9:30 am - the housekeeper removing the sign to gain entry - why have these signs if they are not given any regard by your staff.

Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank RicknSimon
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We were touring from England and were grateful to find such a warm welcome from a lovely person called Ashley. We'd had a long drive and were relieved to find somewhere so peaceful and comfortable.

In fact we enjoyed our stay so much, we booked into another Country Inn and Suites hotel the next evening at Stone Mountain, which was equally as enjoyable! Many thanks to you all.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

I always stay with Country Inn and Suites because I have always had a pleasurable experience with them in other areas. This location did not give me the customer service that I felt was due to me or any other guest. As a Club Carlson member upon check in I asked the clerk to make some changes with my points and he acted like it was too much trouble! He told me I would have to call myself to Club Carlson. Problem still not solved! Overall the hotel is clean and I would say a good place to stay.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Sunnysideoftown
Rochelle
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Hotels cannot control the actions of other guests, but they can try to make things right...This hotel is clean and seems new.
First Impression:
Clerk behind desk was friendly and efficient and helpful. We had driven 11 hours and were tired and hungry.
We went upstairs to drop our bags before going to grab a bite, but our room was so smokey, we called down and told the lady it was smoky, she immediately asked we come down for a new room. She was apologetic and so polite, we went to our new room and were grateful for such a nice clerk.
The hotel is nice, seems newer. The staff is friendly and could not have done more for us.
The cleanliness of the room is important to me. This hotel couldn't have been cleaner.
We walked over to the Burger King next door and those folks, too, were so nice! The cashier brought us our food and suggested we try the pie for dessert. AT BURGER KING!!!
Montgomery Alabama left a good impression on us!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Stone Mountain, Georgia
Reviewed 14 August 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful. The first night I had to contend with loud people,and tables in front of my room. The next morning I thought I was in church,loud music and singing heard from a banquet room.This was happening early in the morning. I called the front desk to complain with no relief from the noise.I then heard balls bouncing outside;Two guys about 25yrs.old were bouncing a basketball on the cars of guest. I have never had this happen to me at a Country Inn & Suites. I usually tell all my friends what a nice place to stay because of the relaxed and calm enviroment. Oh well,Iguess I need to start looking for somewhere else to stay when I'm in montgomery.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 6 August 2012

This hotel is on the eastern edge of Montgomery. It is right off I-85. Very convenient for highway access. There is a mall close by. The restaurant options are plentiful! The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful. Sometimes they aren't at the desk and there isn't a bell to ring for service. This was a little annoying because no one wants to shout to get someone's attention. All in all we had a great stay.

Room Tip: You could ask for a room on the back side. There isn't a parking lot back there. However, my roo...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family