Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway, AL
Ranked #26 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I find nothing special about Country Inns. Because they always seem to have clean rooms and comfortable beds. This one was just okay.

I do like it's easy access to Interstate 85, I also like that our room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. Everything else was okay. I wasn't a big fan of our suite being small, usually their suites have separate rooms, but this one didn't. The breakfast selection wasn't as great that I've seen at other Country Inns. The first day was horrible with just eggs, biscuits and cheap and disgusting fried chicken. The other two days we stayed were okay, but they never had yogurt or fruit. If you don't like the breakfast, there is a Cracker Barrel off the same exit this hotel is.

Overall our stay was okay, but we probably won't be back again.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Caleb J

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Jennifer (manager), Chris and Lynn (front desk) represented the perfect hotel hosts. They were kind, attentive and overall the best I have experienced. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The housekeeping staff was amazingly accommodating. My husband worked there for three days and it was perfect conditions. My kids were happy and loved the cookies! We will stay here for all future trips thanks to the staff.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank HighMaintenance24
Reviewed 14 November 2012

I have stayed in Five star Hotels around the World, an I must say the Staff an Management go over an above too make your stay a Very Pleasing Experience an You are always Greeted with a Smile, there are many Hotels I can stay in in that Area, an I have in the pass but as of now I see the Great Staff an Very Concerning Management made all of my stays a Very pleasant Stay an when I travel too the Montgomery area I will always Stay at this Property,again THANKS TOO THE GREAT TRAINED AN FRIENDLY STAFF!! Aways Get a 10 Star Rating from me an My Employees,

Room Tip: Counters suites are very Large an give you a great Veiw FYI
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2012

This Country Inn and Suites is an excellent place to stay. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the staff warm, friendly and engaging. They provide a great value breakfast with lots of good health options and the property appeared to be clean and well maintained. Congratulations to management and staff.

Easy on/off access to the Interstate.

My only suggestion to the management - ask housekeeping to hold back from the knock and enter routine at 8:05 am - I hardly made it to the door to slam it shut in her face whilst standing half dressed. What happened to the gentle knock and wait practice?

Likewise, even with the "do not disturb" sign in the key slot this was repeated at 9:30 am - the housekeeper removing the sign to gain entry - why have these signs if they are not given any regard by your staff.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RicknSimon
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We were touring from England and were grateful to find such a warm welcome from a lovely person called Ashley. We'd had a long drive and were relieved to find somewhere so peaceful and comfortable.

In fact we enjoyed our stay so much, we booked into another Country Inn and Suites hotel the next evening at Stone Mountain, which was equally as enjoyable! Many thanks to you all.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

I always stay with Country Inn and Suites because I have always had a pleasurable experience with them in other areas. This location did not give me the customer service that I felt was due to me or any other guest. As a Club Carlson member upon check in I asked the clerk to make some changes with my points and he acted like it was too much trouble! He told me I would have to call myself to Club Carlson. Problem still not solved! Overall the hotel is clean and I would say a good place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Sunnysideoftown
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Hotels cannot control the actions of other guests, but they can try to make things right...This hotel is clean and seems new.
First Impression:
Clerk behind desk was friendly and efficient and helpful. We had driven 11 hours and were tired and hungry.
We went upstairs to drop our bags before going to grab a bite, but our room was so smokey, we called down and told the lady it was smoky, she immediately asked we come down for a new room. She was apologetic and so polite, we went to our new room and were grateful for such a nice clerk.
The hotel is nice, seems newer. The staff is friendly and could not have done more for us.
The cleanliness of the room is important to me. This hotel couldn't have been cleaner.
We walked over to the Burger King next door and those folks, too, were so nice! The cashier brought us our food and suggested we try the pie for dessert. AT BURGER KING!!!
Montgomery Alabama left a good impression on us!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Montgomery hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Montgomery
Candlewood Suites Montgomery
#36 of 72 in Montgomery
Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Holiday Inn Express Montgomery - East I-85

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway, AL? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway, AL

Address: 10095 Chantilly Parkway, Montgomery, AL 36117
Region: United States > Alabama > Montgomery
#19 Business Hotel in Montgomery
Price Range: £64 - £79 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway, AL 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway, AL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Montgomery Chantilly Parkway Hotel Montgomery