“One thing for sure, two for certain..”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway
Ranked #21 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“One thing for sure, two for certain..”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

No if's, and's or but's about it this place was CLEAN! I mean immaculately clean. No one wants a dingy, old feeling place to sleep. I didn't partake on any amenities they offered like breakfast or the pool (it was out of order BUT they did let you use their sister property's pool next door) but still totally enjoyed myself. Second, this place was SOOOO quiet! Even as full as the parking lot was it was a very peaceful, quiet place to slumber. My first time at a CP&S and I have to say wouldn't have been first on my list but I was thoroughly impressed. If this property is any indication of how all of them are you definitely wouldn't regret a nights stay (or more) here. Kudos!

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Farid C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Gedera, Israel
Reviewed 20 June 2014

A clean motel that seems to be well maintained. The reception staff was friendly and efficient. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Breakfast -- well, that is another matter. Potentially Country Inn & Suites offer a better breakfast than most motel. But the tomatoes were bad, the salsa had fermented and the cream cheese was frozen. The lady who maintained the breakfast tables could do with some cheering up.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep before midnight or rest during the day, ask not to be put in a room of the corr...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Baruch M
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I loved this hotel. I organized a one-day off-site and brought team members to this central location. The rooms were a great value. The hotel was meticulously clean. The breakfast area was spotless and fresh. Everyone we came in contact with was professional, competent, and so helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Paulette R
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have visited this hotel on two occasions and the staff are always very friendly. It's in a great location for shopping, casinos, and right off the interstate. Chris & staff thanks for making our stay a pleasant one.

Room Tip: Great location, shopping (less than a mile away), casinos & military bases.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Had booked two suites for business. We were in town to work at a local facility. We worked over night and would sleep during the day. Because of this we would come in during the morning hours. My crew would eat breakfast and then would go to sleep. A older Caucasian lady questioned my African American employees if they were staying there. She questioned them further as to what room they were staying in. She did not question my white workers the same way. The next morning she stopped my employees at the door way to the dining room and said No, No, No not today we are not doing this again. This is for our guests and yall ate too much yesterday. I paid for 2 suites. That have three beds, we were there from Tuesday through Friday morning. So I am sure that we covered any costs for the simple breakfast that was not that good in the first place. When I was told what had happened. I went to the front desk for clarification. I was told that Rita the manager had told the older lady not to let us eat breakfast because they were concerned that the customers on a couple charter buses would not have enough food. Not having enough food is not a problem we should have to worry about. VERY.....surprised with the horrible display of rude customer service. The lady even told me that this is not a "Black thang?

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Mem400
CarlsonRezidor, Online, Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service from the staff. To discuss your concern further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
West Yorkshire, UK
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Room fine - clean and comfortable. Good selection of TV channels and excellent WiFi signal. However, pool not available, no milk/cream available for coffee in the evening. Breakfast room closed at 09:25 - couldn't even get a piece of fruit. Perhaps we hit the hotel on an off night.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank YorksUK
Margate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Clean room good breakfast no real issues. Locations suited needs as this was a stopover on a longer trip no evening restaurant but there are plenty of places nearby if you need that. Cant really say more

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family