“I sure won't go out of my way to visit them again”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #261 of 480 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American
Description: EASTDALE 5755 ATLANTA HIGHWAY MONTGOMERY, AL 36109 US (334) 277-8690
Reviewed 13 January 2011

The only part of the "Old Fashioned Hamburgers" was the "Old." Went to this Wendy's with my family on 12 Aug 2010 at 6:15pm. Nothing good about this place. Chicken Nuggets seemed like they were refried/heated--they crust was dark--looked old. They fries were cold and the worst I've ever had at a Wendy's. Only one of four orders were what we asked for. The hamburgers contained condiments that we specifically ask not be included. Were not given the correct drinks. Long wait time for our order to be fulfilled. Will never return to this place.