“Great Hotel”

Ranked #11 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Large Room, Clean, Staff attention.
Business travel for Lear I stayed in 305, for 7 nights. Great Restaurant, Good bar. Out side and in side looks like I'm at the beach. Bed are comfortable. Recommend other to stay. This is my second time coming to this property. The best Hotel in Montgomery. Several restaurants around the hotel.

1 Thank victor m

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Boaz
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My son in law was deployed 4/20/2014 On Easter. He is in Special Services in the military. My daughter and 2 grandchildren had to say their goodbyes and was planning on driving the 3 hrs back to their home after midnight. I chose to get them a room and talked to a wonderful lady named Juanita that took care of everything for my children. I called back and got the same precious lady too have things sent too my children's room when they returned from saying their goodbyes and she took care of my family as if they were her own. I can't say enough about Juanita other than I am so proud that she was there because my daughter wouldn't let me so she took my place. God Bless and I hope to meet this true ANGEL. With much appreciations. Karen Beard

• Stayed April 2014
Bay Minette, Alabama
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The best hotel in Montgomery,AL for the price and food ..Jill Glynn took care off all i needed when i stay in Montgomery,AL..I stay there one week each month and i will not go any where but there because it is safe.

Room Tip: safe,quiet and can't beat the food for the price.
1 Thank tim d
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 19 April 2014

what a place great food great people do not pass this inn up holiday inns have come a long way only stayed one night.very very quiet double kings are great the area was very clean the restaurant in the hotel was good the price good also I will stay here more I had people come see me when I was in Montgomery they said it was a great place

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Nothing really wrong, nothing really terrific other than the staff. This is a newer property that is well maintained. All in all, kind of a "ho-hum" property and that is a good thing. Breakfast was good as was the service.

canton
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Since the hotel was not that old, it was clean and nice looking. The price was a little high compared to the last 2 I had stayed in that week and it offer no complimentary breakfast. You could of paid for the breakfast buffet which was about the same thing you get for free at other Holiday inns. At least it was a clean hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Erinjbarrera,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the pricing structure of the hotel prevented you from fully enjoying your visit. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
North Caroilina
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This was a brief stay for us on our way through Montgomery. We found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and relatively quiet. I especially like that our room contain two king beds. More hotels ought to offer rooms with double kings. The environs around the hotel aren't terribly special. There's not much in the way of restaurants unless you like the Waffle House or the usual fast-food fare. We didn't try out the local in-hotel restaurant, but that is another option. Still, this was a good stop-over place. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family