“A step up”

Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South
Ranked #12 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This Holiday inn is a step up compared to many other chain hotels. Rooms and bathrooms are very good and clean. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was included and it was OK. It's not served on plastic!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank terbang

Reviewed 6 May 2014

my husband and I had a wonderful stay at this gorgeous hotel. It is so well kept and comfortable! We really felt at home in every way.We would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone we know and beyond!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank linda c
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I represent my group, and my company. I am so satisfy to have found such an excellent hotel for my staff. it is located close to my work, to the airport and an awesome shuttle service. food is very good and fresh, and I was surprised they have such a large banquet space which is different from the hotels around the area. about staff they are very friendly and treat my staff very well and take care of them, that's why they feel great and comfortable staying here.

Thanks to all the hotel staff,

1  Thank manolo c
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Quiet location, clean rooms, great service, great food. The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again myself.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Buddy G
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Large Room, Clean, Staff attention.
Business travel for Lear I stayed in 305, for 7 nights. Great Restaurant, Good bar. Out side and in side looks like I'm at the beach. Bed are comfortable. Recommend other to stay. This is my second time coming to this property. The best Hotel in Montgomery. Several restaurants around the hotel.

1  Thank victor m
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My son in law was deployed 4/20/2014 On Easter. He is in Special Services in the military. My daughter and 2 grandchildren had to say their goodbyes and was planning on driving the 3 hrs back to their home after midnight. I chose to get them a room and talked to a wonderful lady named Juanita that took care of everything for my children. I called back and got the same precious lady too have things sent too my children's room when they returned from saying their goodbyes and she took care of my family as if they were her own. I can't say enough about Juanita other than I am so proud that she was there because my daughter wouldn't let me so she took my place. God Bless and I hope to meet this true ANGEL. With much appreciations. Karen Beard

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The best hotel in Montgomery,AL for the price and food ..Jill Glynn took care off all i needed when i stay in Montgomery,AL..I stay there one week each month and i will not go any where but there because it is safe.

Room Tip: safe,quiet and can't beat the food for the price.