“Very nice stay here”

Ranked #11 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Converse, Texas
“Very nice stay here”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here it has everything you need. Friendly staff, great rooms, indoor poor and most of all the Bar, where the staff who is not familiar with a drink, will make you the best,, Will definitely stay here again. This hotel made our Family Reunion a huge success.. Great Job!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ericka A
KellyTillery, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South, responded to this review, 9 November 2014
Good afternoon Ericka A!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a shining review our property!

I am very happy to hear that your stay was memorable and your reunion was a resounding success!

Hopefully, we'll get to see your family next year as we'd love to have you back again!

Guest Services Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I was impressed, we only stayed there since they were the only premium hotel at this exit without a sign desecrating my second amendment right. I was impressed as well my wife. Steak dinner for 4 for $40.00. At restaurant dinner and swimming for my young girls. Im staying tonight in florida for 4 times as much literally. This holiday inn in hope hull had it all and the hostess along with helper assured me that they upheld mine and my family's constitutional rights.

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank Chris V
Good afternoon Chris V!

Thank you for taking the time to leave that kind review of our property!

Here at the Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South, we take the rights of our guests seriously and were happy to have you stay with us!

I'm glad that your stay was a memorable one and hope to see your family in the future should you ever be in our area.

Bay Minette, Alabama
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I keep coming back because Mr and Mrs Mai take care of me like family.The staff are friendly and nice.The restaurant cook's the best stake good food here to with 5 fast food restaurant's walking distance from the hotel safely outside of Montgomery,AL....

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank tim d
Cody M, Manager at Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Tim D,

Thank you for your wonderful review on our property. Also, thank you for mentioning our staff along with Mr. and Mrs. Mai. We here at the Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South proud ourselves on guest satisfaction, to make sure that every guest has a great stay from the moment that they walk through our doors, to the moment that they check out of our hotel.
We can not wait to welcome you back to our hotel, Tim!

Respectfully,

Cody K McLendon
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Hotel offered nice service, the personnel was very polite and they offered support for every need that I had, the restaurant food tasted really good, Cesar salad was very tasty, I recommend the hotel for any purpose in Montgomery.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Norman Hugo Sai... E
Norman,

Thank you so much for your kind review on our hotel and restaurant. It makes me very happy as the manager here to hear such good reviews on our property. Thank you for recommending our hotel. I hope that the next time you are in Montgomery Alabama you will stay at our property again.

Stay Hospitable,

Cody McLendon
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

No internet and no tv. And just a little rain did this?? The restaurant was terrible and indoor pool was cold. Will rethink staying in a holiday inn in the future. Horrible disappointment!
The staff was nice and friendly but that was the only positive thing about this place.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Cocoacity
Cody M, Manager at Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. On the day of your stay we had a very bad lightning storm that knocked out our internet, cable, and phones at our hotel along with all other business's in our area. This outage did last longer than what was expected, but our cable provider worked hours throughout the night to get us back up and running. We are very sorry that this happened during your stay with us.
You also mentioned about our restaurant, if you would, please e-mail me at cody.mclendon@maphospitality.com so I can get more details regarding your meal in Magnolia's Grill & Bar.
I hope that the next time you are in Montgomery you will give us the chance again, to show you that we are a Great Hotel that Guest Love!

Regards,

Cody K McLendon
Office Manager
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice clean hotel. I felt very comfortable in my room. Nice comfy bed and nice clean bathroom... Room temperature was perfect. No noise. Not too many food stops on this road though, but a Waffle house and if i remember correctly at least 2 no more than 3 fast food restaurants on the same road as this hotel. Will surely stay here again if I am in the area.

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank 1fitrn
Good afternoon 1 fitrn!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a positive review for our property!

I was very happy to see that your stay was a good one and that you spoke so highly of us!

While our options for food ARE rather limited, I'm glad to say that there is talk of more restaurants coming soon as well as Wal-Mart. Just remember that Magnolia's Grill & Bar (on-site) is here to serve you for breakfast as well as dinner.

El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stayed for two weeks and everything is clean and functional. If you are looking to relax I would recommend this place, the beds seem to be new and everything in the room (lights, a/c, tv) worked properly.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business