“Harriot ll dinner cruise”

Harriot II Riverboat
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The wife and I decided to take the dinner cruise on the Harriott ll. We met some great people and had a fantastic time. There was live music and they played very familiar hits. The dinner was a bit over priced but the food was good, portions were small. The wife and I opened up the dance floor and then pulled other couples up. This ended up making a lively group of people. I could see it also a bit stuffy if you don't have other outgoing people on the cruise. Don't wait for the party make it happen, you will be happy you did.

4  Thank Vince M
in 2 reviews
"event"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed an evening Blues Cruise down the Alabama. It was a quick getaway and very relaxing. I feel it might be a little overpriced. They literally just ride you down and back up, not too much to it. There was blues music being played on the upper and lower decks. The only warning I'll give is about the locals you'll pass as you go. We were mooned no less than 10 times and flashed once. I guess that's their way of welcoming us? I could have done without it.

3  Thank DKB09
Reviewed 7 May 2013

A group of friends and I went on this 2 hour cruise for my birthday. We had a great time! The boat can be either a peaceful experience or a party experience depending on what part of the boat you sit. If you are looking for party sit on the back of the boat (above the paddle wheel)- that is where the band sets up. We danced and had cocktails for a couple of hours. There are also snacks available for purchase (nachos, etc), And there is a seperate dinner crusie you can purchase. I would have enjoyed some historical information about some of the buildings we were passing, or the river's roles historically (wars, etc). Maybe this info could be on a brochure on the boat. But reguardless, it was a good time, and I am planning it again for date night! Also, once you get off the boat- dont worry about getting in your car and heading to a restuarant- there are good ones within walking distance. :) Try Lek's Thai :)

6  Thank sweetbcharmer
Reviewed 29 April 2013

My friends and I kidnapped our friend for her 50th birthday and took her to Montgomery specifically to take her on the dinner cruise provided on the Harriott II Riverboat - we also purchased the birthday package and while she loved every moment being on the boat, no one could deny her favorite moments happened while she was driving the boat! What a wonderful thing to do for someone's birthday! The service was wonderful, the entertainment was the perfect volume...we couldn't have asked for more. I highly recommend this dinner cruise to anyone, particularly for any girl trip!

2  Thank Deborah M