“Nutcracker!”
Review of The Davis Theatre

The Davis Theatre
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Beautiful theatre. We love to see the Nutcracker here. When buying tickets we try to choose around the 8th row in the center or the first row of the balcony.

4  Thank GermFreak

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Shows including ballet, musicals, concerts, and theatrical productions housed in the last standing vintage movie theater in the city.

2  Thank JW S
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

This is located right next to my school, Troy University Montgomery- Go Trojans!
It's a nice little theater I've seen a few plays here with my family.
The only complaint I have is that the audio could use some TLC. It cracks and squeaks and pops pretty bad. But other than that the seats are very comfortable and the atmosphere just feels fun in there. Definitely going whenever they have something that looks worthwhile.

2  Thank Tyler M