“First class spa and service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Spa at Montgomery
Montgomery, Alabama
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First class spa and service”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Had an awesome anniverssary visit here as a couple. Excellent, beautiful facilities and service. Expensive but worth a splurge for a special occasion. Get the couples massage.

Visited October 2012

Montgomery, Alabama
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Terrific Half Day”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

At the latest RSA facility, the Spa is the place to go to get away from the hustle and bustle of the work-day. Indulges in a facial, a massage, and a pedicure. Pricey, but worth the price in all the upscale pampering!

Visited March 2012
Virginia
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“great relaxing room--go early for peace and quiet!`”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

excellent place to unwind by yourself or with friends...i had a 8am massage on a Saturday am and had the place to myself--enjoyed the enormous jacuzzi in the girls only relaxation room w/ a glass of complimentary champagne. i got their signature massage and the girl did a good job, but i felt like she just stuck to the script..was hoping that she would ask me if there were any areas to focus on (like my shoulders/upper back), but she didn;t...they also have excellent hot tea and some snack mix (same stuff they serve down in the bar area), but no other free foods (the ren spa in orlando had a much larger selection of trail mixes, dried fruits, etc)....also, they offer a 20% military discount, which is nice since their hour massages run $100+

Visited March 2012
1 Thank xenaht2000
Alabama
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Doesn't live up to the hype...”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We spent the weekend & attended a concert at the Montgomery Performing Arts Center. I love Marriott properties as a rule but this one was just average at best. The staff were scarce and not overly polite or helpful once you managed to track them down. To be a new Renissance property, it is pretty disappointing. Given a choice, I would much rather spend the weekend at the Marriott Shoals Spa & Resort in Florence, AL.

Jacksonville, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Paradise Found”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My husband and my birthday are both in August. So this year we decided to splurge with a trip to the spa. This was our first trip to any spa and Spa at Montgomery did not disappoint. Upon arriving to our appointment we were greeted professionally and then we were wisked a world away. My husband was escorted to the mens side and myself to the womens side. There I was giving a robe to change into and I was giving a locker to put my belongings in. After changing I was sent to the waiting room. There I could partake in the whirlpool and light refreshments. There were other women waiting for their appointments as well. Some were reading magazines or books and some were chatting or just taking it all in. After my husband and I were finish with our spa treatments we were told that we can use the rest of the facility complimentary guest services. We were also offered lunch from the hotel restaurant or from the rooftop pool bar (this is extra). We truly enjoyed our visit and was so relax upon leaving. Can't wait for our next spa day.

Visited August 2011

Been to The Spa at Montgomery? Share your experiences!