“Love this place!”

The Tipping Point
Ranked #46 of 470 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Reviewed 2 December 2012 via mobile

Great food!!! I haven't eaten anything here that I wouldn't have again. Definitely try the skillet cookie. So good! We love that we can bring the kids and let them play in the yard while we grab a few drinks and have adult time with friends. Staff is very friendly, food is good, the kids have fun ... The one thing I'd recommend are portable heaters. It gets chilly at night. Other than that, this is our 'go to' place.

3  Thank Bdga2006
There are newer reviews for The Tipping Point

Reviewed 28 July 2012

Great place to have lunch or spend a relaxed evening. The Turkey Spin sandwich is particularly nice. Service was friendly and anticipatory without hovering. The interiors are well designed and give a Big City feel while remaining casual. It was too hot to do so when we were there, but there are lots of places to sit outside. It must be fantastic to have the big garage doors open to spill out on to the decks during nice weather. They have a large selection of beers, with many regional microbrews on offer. There are also live music nights.

3  Thank MandanaJames
Reviewed 16 May 2012

The Tipping Point is a tiny restaurant located next to Hampton Farms in Montgomery. Although I was not there on a date, I kept thinking how great of a place it would be for one. It is small (intimate even), the staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the prices are excellent. The location is really nice... especially in good weather, when a post drink walk would be a real treat -- pretty surroundings.

2  Thank Newtothecity36111
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Fun little place to have a cocktail on a summer evening in Montgomery!

2  Thank pjb75
Reviewed 1 January 2012

The Tipping Point is a very nice, simple café/bar with a great selection of beers, wines, and liqueurs. They also offer a small menu of sandwich-type selections. It is the perfect place to just sit and visit with friends. You can sit inside our outside. There is a small hill outside with picnic tables around it and some kids toys, so you can bring your kids and let them play while you relax with a glass of wine. Or you can sit inside in a nice quiet and friendly environment and visit with your friends. I think I’ve been to most of the bars in Montgomery, and I think this one is the best. It’s quiet, simple, casual, welcoming, and friendly with very reasonable prices.

2  Thank Treyzo