“Thus by far the best stay.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Good Night Inn & Suites
Ranked #59 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
georgia
“Thus by far the best stay.”
Reviewed 28 May 2009

Me and my family are on a trip to enjoy a family vacation. On our way we stop at Howard Johnson on West South Blvd. It is your basic Interstate section, not much of a scenry for beauty, but it has all the major fast food stops you would need. The staff was very nice. We met the manager, Lisa, and the staff, Dana, Al, and Shea all were very kind and pleasant and helpful to work with for any of our needs during our stay. They seemed to work as a team. The hotel is old looking, but the rooms are nice to stay in. Don't let the area scare you away, because we had the best sleep ever, and felt safe to be there. They are worth the $50.00 stay considering the area. I do recommend this Hotel to your family and friends.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank shabug

Georgia
Reviewed 24 May 2009

This hotel need to have a big sign out front that reads BEWARE, the neighborhood it is located in is known to be frequented by prostitutes and drug dealers, I was in the lobby when a gentleman who like me, thought we were at the other Ho Jo on Troy Highway and I noticed that he had went to his room and came back to request his money back because the room was not up to standards and the manager, Lisa Bailey, refused to return the man's money and she spoke with an attitude that was obvious that it was because the man was African American. Little did she know that the man happens to be an attorney and rather than argue with her, he just he left. The lobby was filthy and you could see all the stains and dropping in the carpet, the trash stacked up at the back door and the parking lot looks as if it's never policed. After that, the horror of seeing the manager talk to another African American female, she used the "N" word like it was a common occurance for her. She made me ashamed to be of the same race as her. This is 2009 and we have an African American President and people her in the south still uses those types of phrases when referring to another human being?
Doesn't Howard Johnson have standards across the board of how their hotels are run? Those standards are not being met at this place and after all the horror that I witnessed, I refused to stay at such a place and I in turn, left myself and found lodging elsewhere,

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank CajunQueen62
Travellers also viewed these Montgomery hotels
Super 8 Montgomery I-65
#4 of 6 in Hope Hull
Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery Airport South
Motel 6 Montgomery Airport - Hope Hull
Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown

Been to Good Night Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Good Night Inn & Suites

Property: Good Night Inn & Suites
Address: 1015 W South Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36105-3022
Region: United States > Alabama > Montgomery
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #59 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Nice, clean rooms, near I 65. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Good Night Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.