“Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This restaurant was clean and had friendly, efficient staff. There were 4 of us at this table and the food ordered was bountiful and good. The sandwich I had and the wraps the others had were large and we all commented on how good the fruit and the dip it was served with was. We travel with a club and our driver had called ahead to let them know we were coming and they served us quickly. Wide variety of sandwiches. Clean restroom.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

we had lunch here twice in one week and it was awesome! salad and breads fresh and property was clean and well maintained...the manager stopped by every table...a sign that they really care about their business....I was impressed

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is typical of what I expect of a Jason's Deli. I had the smoked turkey sandwich which was stacked high with good smoked turkey breast, tomato and lettuce on white bread. Of course I like the Kettle chips and the sweet tea was just right.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Jason's Deli has never failed to have a great sandwich when I have eaten there. My favorite is the Big Rueben!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were staying at a hotel down the street from Jason's Deli and needed a quick place for an early dinner. Didn't have time for a traditional sit down meal. I have never had a bad experience at a Jason's. The employees were pleasant and efficient. The food was fresh and prepared quickly and served at the appropriate temp. I hate it when soup is served lukewarm. My soup was nice and hot. The sandwiches were stuffed with meat and veggies. Everything was very tasty. I loved the tomato soup. Really yummy. The restrooms were clean as was the entire restaurant. Very pleasant experience.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta