“Yummy”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cupcakes by Tish
Ranked #9 of 10 Dessert in Montgomery
Description: Freshly baked cupcakes. Just opened Dec. 2011.
Description: Freshly baked cupcakes. Just opened Dec. 2011.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have had Cupcakes by Tish twice now and all of them have been very good. The red velvet, which they are known for is really good. My husband loves the banana pudding cupcake the best. The raspberry cheesecake is good as well. They are consistent with their cupcakes and much better than Gigi's crazy sweet things. These are not the best cupcakes I have ever had, but really good. I usually go to the east Chase location. They need to jazz up the inside some more. Its just plain and pink, like your sitting inside a pepto bottle.

Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

My favorite cupcake shop is Bliss on the McDonough Square in Georgia. GiGi's would be my least favorite because, half the cupcake is icing. Cupcakes by Tish land right in the middle with an average rating. The cupcakes are moist and delicious. However, the icing is borderline too much. When you remove the wrapper, the cupcake crumbles and falls apart in your hand before you can eat it. Staff is very helpful and pleasant.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

OK I want to start out this review by openly stated...I am not a huge fan of cupcakes. There I said it. So keep that in mind as you read this. My Mother, sisters, wife, and most of the women in Montgomery act like wild animals anytime anyone brings a box of Cupcakes by Tish. So I really wanted to know what the big fish was about. So I tried the cupcakes, and I am sorry...but I was not impressed. To me, it's just a lot of fancy icing and the batter she uses isn't really all that interesting. I think you're money would be better spent on a nice cake. Like I said, maybe it's just because I'm a man and these cupcakes are for women or maybe it's because I'm not a cupcake fan and I think cake is a superior dessert.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I'm really spoiled with a great cupcake shop in my hometown. While visiting Montgomery, I stopped at this cupcake shop for a treat. I tried the Red Velvet. The icing was very tasty, but overall the cupcake wasn't anything special. The flavors offered were not really interesting, but covered a little bit of everything. I'm just used to more elaborate flavor combinations at my local place.

If I lived here, I would still be on the lookout for a good cupcake shop.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

cupcakes were ok; went to the new location at east chase and they didn't even have a menu or price list up....no signs in front of the selections, so we constantly had to ask what was what...

1  Thank xenaht2000