“Being a Welcome Guest”

Ranked #12 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Fayetteville, United States
“Being a Welcome Guest”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I couldn't give a bad review because I received such a warm and friendly welcome that I felt like I was returning home from a long trip and was greeted by family. The hotel was nice and clean and I have to say quite. Location was good, central, and with easy access to the freeway.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Olathe, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My family booked two rooms for a quick 1 night stay on the mid point of our 20 hour road trip. The hotel is gorgeous and the staff is very nice and friendly. The room service was disappointing. The menu items seemed promising but almost everything we wanted was not available and we had to call down twice to get our order corrected after it was delivered. The food quality was not so great either.

Thank Jessica Elizabe... T
Branson, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Although a very beautiful location, I felt that the staff were not very welcoming. I will not stay where I do not feel welcome! We had traveled a long distance and front desk staff would not budge on the "check in" time.

1 Thank SPARC98
lbaproperties, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montgomery East, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for feedback, as a member of the Hilton family, we strive to exceed your expectations on every visit. I do understand the frustration of traveling and arriving to a hotel long before check in. I promise the staff did their very best upon your arrival, the hotel was sold out the night before and the staff was working expeditiously to prepare each and every guest rooms for our arriving guest. We value your patronage and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Carrie White
Memphis, United States
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I enjoyed my stay. I was here for business dealing with athletics. Great staff. Everyone was friendly. Check-in was smooth. Nice lobby. Spacious rooms. Looks brand new. Didn't eat there but it looked good.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Vandiver, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have stayed here many times and I am never disappointed. Will stay again if I am ever in the area again. Very polite staff. Clean and comfortable beds. On this trip I ordered room service and was very satisfied with it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We chose the junior king suite for two senior women, it gave us comfort and privacy as well as individual TV's. This proved to be an excellent choice for us. Found the hotel to be like the other Hilton properties' that we have used before. Excellent!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Madison, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The hotel is located on the interstate Hwy 80 South in Montgomery, Alabama and easily accessible to patrons. The environment was good, the rooms were clean, enjoyed the atmosphere, and the pool area. The staff were great and provided excellent services throughout the entire stay at the hotel.