“Nice Property With a Most Helpful and Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Montgomery East

Hilton Garden Inn Montgomery East
Ranked #12 of 71 Hotels in Montgomery
Mobile,AL
“Nice Property With a Most Helpful and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

My wife and I stayed one night at this HGI earlier this week and we could not have been more pleased with this choice. Each and every staff person that we interacted with was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and well maintained with everything in good working order with comfortable beds. My wife was pleased that our room had a full bath. We stayed in the "back" of the hotel nearest I-85 but we detected no traffic noises throughout our stay. The overpass on Perry Hill Road in under repair but this wasn't too much of a hassle.
I used the business center which had two stations with fast Internet access. My wife used the wi-fi in our room that also worked well. My wife thought that the fitness area was quite adequate and she felt that the $9 fee for a continental breakfast was quite reasonable.
Check-in & check-out were seamless. There were ample parking spaces available each of the multiple times we drove our car in and out during our stay.
I think that this HGI is a great choice if you have a car at your disposal.

Room Tip: Our room was on the I-85 side of the property but we didn't hear any road noise throughout our s...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

It was a nice property located in a quiet setting in wooded area. The room was decent and the staff was friendly. Bathroom was spacious as well. It had an easy access to interstate highway. The buffet breakfast for $9.99 was really worth every penny.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to have quieter setting as the property was surrounded by woods.
Dallas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel provided an excellent location for a weekend trip. The hotel was clean and very accessible to where I needed to go. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable about the Montgomery area. While the pool area needed attention, the rest of the hotel was excellent and I would return.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Here is a chain that gets it. Good clean hotel room, great bed with comfortable pillows, decent restaurant open everyday and GREAT service. Attended my wife's family reunion and this hotel had every thing I look for at a modest price.

Front desk staff was very hospitable and made me feel confortable and safe.

Room Tip: Any noise during the summer will come from people using the outdoor pool. Chose rooms on the opposi...
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel is excellent - quiet and comfortable with a very nice staff. I have stayed here repeatedly and will continue to make it my choice in the future when I am in Montgomery. The staff goes out of their way to welcome you and to make your visit a pleasant one!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Greeted each time I passed an employee on property during my 3 day stay from a janitor, maid or front desk personnel. The facility is very clean and up to date. The breakfast was made to order with generous portions and they were very quick in getting it out to me which is a plus while staying there on business.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

My 3 sons and I traveled to see family and found that this stay was amazing due to the staff and room quality. We were tended to immediately and never felt that we were a bother or were asking for too much. The amenities fit our every need and the children stayed occupied. We WILL be staying here again!!