“Great place to stay”

Ranked #12 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Vancouver, BC
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 23 April 2005

Booked on the basis of TripAdvisor reviews. One night. Very clean, comfotrable and quiet. Staff helpful. Convenient drive to downtown, culture park and shopping.

• Stayed April 2005
1 Thank Esquimalt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Czech first
NYC
Reviewed 1 November 2004

I stayed at there for two days in August of 2004 for my cousin's wedding. I had flown from NYC and because I was travelling alone, I was worried I'd feel out of place, but the staff made me feel right at home. From the moment I arrived, I was blown away by their kindness and professionalism. The rooms were clean and well-kept, and the cleaning staff was discreet and friendly. I had plenty of room (it was bigger than my first apartment), though working the air conditioner was tricky (I was not used to Alabama summer heat!). I've stayed at several hotels in NY, but, when compared to some 4 star hotels back at home, this hotel blew them all away. Definitely a class act all the way.

• Stayed August 2004
2 Thank hurican
Cordova, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 October 2004

Although we only stayed here one night, we really enjoyed the stay. The front desk personnel were professional and very friendly. When my request for a roll-away bed could not be accomodated, they were very apologetic and offered to change me to another room type. The employees all seemed to really enjoy working there. The pool was nice and we even had a nice dinner in the restaurant. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. I would definitely choose this hotel again if going to the Montgomery area.

• Stayed October 2004