“"An Excellent Stay"”

Hilton Garden Inn Montgomery East
Ranked #13 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 22 April 2006

This hotel is well-kept, immaculate, and quiet. Front desk was very cordial and responsive to my request for an upper floor, quiet room. Paid $102 and felt this was a little pricey. Had dinner in the restaurant and felt it was OK-not great and not bad. The restaurant was very convenient after a long day's drive. It also serves liquor!

• Stayed: April 2006

Reviewed 18 April 2006

Stayed 2 nights, was a little expensive for the amenities received, $102.00 per night. There was a spider in my bed when I turned down the sheets and I saw the biggest sliverfish I have ever seen in the bathroom. Otherwise, it was a good room and fairly clean. I stayed right across the hall from the housekeeping office and it was pretty loud until after 8:00 p.m.

Stayed: April 2006
Reviewed 12 September 2005

better than you would expect, did 'nt want for anything. PERFECT.

• Stayed: September 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
MONTGOMERY, AL
Reviewed 23 August 2005

My agency conducted a retreat in Montgomery. We found the cooperation of the management staff to be superb with every need accomodated. The breaks were timely, and the meals well prepared and served with quality. Out-of-town attendees found the rooms to be of high quality and comfort

• Stayed: August 2005, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 April 2005

Booked on the basis of TripAdvisor reviews. One night. Very clean, comfotrable and quiet. Staff helpful. Convenient drive to downtown, culture park and shopping.

• Stayed: April 2005
1  Thank Esquimalt
Reviewed 1 November 2004

I stayed at there for two days in August of 2004 for my cousin's wedding. I had flown from NYC and because I was travelling alone, I was worried I'd feel out of place, but the staff made me feel right at home. From the moment I arrived, I was blown away by their kindness and professionalism. The rooms were clean and well-kept, and the cleaning staff was discreet and friendly. I had plenty of room (it was bigger than my first apartment), though working the air conditioner was tricky (I was not used to Alabama summer heat!). I've stayed at several hotels in NY, but, when compared to some 4 star hotels back at home, this hotel blew them all away. Definitely a class act all the way.

• Stayed: August 2004
2  Thank hurican
Reviewed 28 October 2004

Although we only stayed here one night, we really enjoyed the stay. The front desk personnel were professional and very friendly. When my request for a roll-away bed could not be accomodated, they were very apologetic and offered to change me to another room type. The employees all seemed to really enjoy working there. The pool was nice and we even had a nice dinner in the restaurant. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. I would definitely choose this hotel again if going to the Montgomery area.

• Stayed: October 2004