“Great donuts. Fun watching them being made.”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Montgomery
Reviewed 22 December 2012

What's not to like about freshly-made doughnuts? Service was good and we enjoyed watching the doughnut making.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

Had to try a doughnut from the newly renovated Krispy Kreme in Montgomery. Whenever we go my husband cannot just eat one. I try to hold back and get my favorite lemon filled or chocolate kreme filled and no more. It is hard, but it's just a guilty pleasure.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

I probably want be returning since DD is just up the road. KK is greasier than DD. I ilke the cake donuts at DD better.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I swear I have gained weight just driving by and smelling the fresh glazed donuts as they come out of the oven! I regularly stop for coffee on the way to work and usually have to buy a dozen of their signature jelly-filled donuts for the office. I am also partial to their donut holes (betcha can't eat just one)!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

EVERYTIME I visit Montgomery I MUST stop by Krispy Kreme' The light for hot and fresh doughnuts is on so often and I am never disappointed. Delicious and friendly service.
Wouldn't DARE go anywhere else.