“Pizza that pleases the tummy :-)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hungry Howie's Flavored Crust Pizza
Ranked #167 of 486 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 June 2013

After eating Hungry Howie's Pizza I didn't want pizza from any place else. Great value &great taste.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Great pizza at a great price. Pick your crust flavor and enjoy. $6.99 a pizza no one can beat it. Great location, not a sit down place more for take out.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

We stopped at the Days Inn on Zelda Road. There was a brochure in the room for Hungry Howie's and we decided to order in after a long day's drive. There was a good selection. We ordered Chicken Parmesan, a Chicken Parmesan sandwich, cinnamon bread, and a Greek salad. We ordered the small size of the first two, and a medium size salad.

The food was delivered promptly within the 30 to 45 minute window the restaurant said (right at 30 minutes, actually). The hot food was hot, the salad cold. The salad was really big for a medium. My husband and I split it, but could barely eat all of it. The vegetables were fresh and crisp. There was really a lot of feta cheese, black olives, tomatoes, onions, pepperoncini, that you would expect. The Greek dressing was really good.

The Chicken Parmesan came with spaghett and looked small, but looks deceive. Along with the very good bread, it was more than adequate for a good size appetite. The Chicken Parmesand sandwich was good. It was on a folded circle of bread that was like pizza crust with plenty of sauce and cheese. It was different from what I expected because of the crust, but it was good.

The cinnamon bread was pizza dough spiced with cinnamon and baked. It came with a container of white icing for dipping - oh my so good! I had to stop with 3 small pieces. Plenty left over for breakfast, and so good with coffee or hot tea.

The food was really good. We ordered in to take it easy, but I would like this food if we had been thoroughly rested! The order was $22 plus a tip.

1  Thank Ladeelawyer