“Great new place that has good entertainment”
Review of Irish Bred Pub

Irish Bred Pub
Ranked #43 of 488 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I have been here twice with my SOS flight and it was great service each time. We went for Trivia night and once for live music. Both nights were very busy for obvious reasons and the service was nice and fast considering they were very busy. The food is very tasty and always hot. The menu offers a lot of variety so if a person is not totally into Irish food they have options or if they want a larger dinner as opposed to a quick meal. The beef stew was a little on the smaller side and did not seem to have any beef in it.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We all got sandwiches, grits, and someone got a shepherd pie. It was all so-so, I think we ate about half of our meals and didn't opt to take any home. Our whole group was disappointed with the service. The first step we took in there, they only offered us a table upstairs and then made faces when we said we needed an elevator for our grandma, who can't walk well. When asked about their beers, the waitress said "I don't know all the names babe," further making us feel like a burden. They then left a door open at night during winter to let the band set-up, but it was freezing so a few tables asked for them to close the doors.... Then the air conditioner went on! The band setting up asked a table of people to get up and move too. It was just not very good service, won't be going back.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Won't go back here. The jumbo fish sandwich I had had a huge piece of bread but I could barely find the fish. The restaurant didn't have iced tea ready so we had to order something else. The waittress never did come back to our table to refill our glasses. The tickets were all wrong at the end of the meal. What a fiasco.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We had the Dover salad, the Guinness bacon burger and a fish sandwich; the food came out quicker than expected and was above par what we were expecting from reading other reviews. As a dessert we had the bread pudding which I have to say it's now my favorite place to get this dish!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We had a party of 30, they sat us upstairs, thought it would take a long time for our food, but they were very fast, we might have waited 30 minutes.